Wow–what a fun surprise this week with my T-Tapp exercise update! I’ve lost 2 more pounds and 3 3/4 inches in just the last week!
I didn’t even exercise as much as I had planned (was going to do the 18-minute Basic Workout Tempo (BWT) workout every other day).
Here is the workout schedule I did:
It’s so motivating to lose some inches. I started out 3 weeks ago wearing size 12 in some clothes and size 14 in others. Now, I’m getting rid of the 14s! If I average 2 pounds a week from now on, I’ll reach my goal by November. But, I don’t really care what the scale says as long as I fit back into the clothes I want to wear. That’s the real goal!
For the next week I’ll do BWT every other day (at least) and some other moves on the off days, including OIP (Organs in Place) and Half-Frogs, which is on the DVD included with Teresa Tapp’s book Fit and Fabulous in Fifteen Minutes.
1. It works!
2. I can do it at home, with no equipment, and in only 4-square feet of space.
3. It’s aerobic without having to jump around.
4. It’s fast! The Basic Plus workout is only 15 minutes long, and you WILL loses inches with just doing that. It’s fast, but not easy. I repeat the Flylady’s mantra to myself. “You can do anything for fifteen minutes–except whine!”
5. It’s rehabilitative and created to work with all body types and sizes, as well as those with all kinds of health challenges. Right now I am having major arthritis in my knees (will be seeing a rheumatologist in a couple of weeks), but I can still do this exercise, and it’s helping with the pain.
6. I don’t have to exercise daily to continue to lose inches.
7. There are great sales on T-Tapp products. Follow my blog (email, RSS, FB, Twitter–see sidebar/footer) and I’ll let you know about them! For example, right now, if you buy the book, you’ll receive Step Away the Inches, a great 25-minute walking workout for free ($16.95 for both). And TappCore is $2 off ($17.95).
8. I can do it in my regular clothes. I wear cross trainers all day long (due to the Flylady’s advice to wear shoes that tie and because it helps with my plantar fasciitis), so it’s quick and easy to just stop what I’m doing and start exercising!
9. It’s also easy to do on vacation. I’ve put several workouts on my iPad, so I can just exercise in my room! (I do this at home, too.)
10. I hate exercising-but I love T-Tapp!
**See my other T-Tapp posts for more information about this wonderful exercise program. Or feel free to leave a comment with your questions!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)