Here’s our Wrap-up of the week. We’ve been so busy with birthdays lately. My husband’s 50th birthday party is on Sunday, so as soon as I post this I’m focusing on getting ready for that for the rest of the weekend. See you next Monday!
1. We give each child a Bible on their 6th birthday.
2. My daughter turned 9 this week and got a sewing machine! She’s going on a special trip to the fabric store today to get some supplies.
3. This Pinterest-inspired cake turned out well.
4. This one didn’t! I’ve never pretended to be a master cake decorator. And here’s the proof. (Here’s another for the fail file.) Don’t know what it is? It’s supposed to be a treasure chest.
5. The 2 birthday kids painting their presents.
7 and 8. Pictures of my precious. Oh, I love her so much!
9. All the kids, and seven of them actually smiling!
A second collage this week of my son’s new Lego Table (another Pinterest-inspired project). I’ll be sharing during the first week of November how we made this great Lego table. Follow my blog (see sidebar) so you won’t miss it!
Exercise update: I’ve done T-Tapp at least every other day this week. I found out about a seminar coming close to me in a week and a half and I’m so excited to go and get my form “tweaked”! I’ll share more about that on Monday’s Fitness Challenge post.
(Affiliate links used on this post.)