Are you confused or overwhelmed by the Build Your Bundle sale? I’d love to answer your questions and get you some help today.
Who is the Sale For?
If you are a homeschooler, parent, or homemaker you will find products in the sale for you.
Why would you even consider buying?
The products are all 86-96% off regular prices.
How many items are in the sale?
There are over 200 products, so the first thing you might want to do is simply look through the whole list and write down products that interest you. That’s what I did last night.
How do you make a purchase?
There are 3 different ways:
- Buy a Pre-Made Bundle (choose from 15 ). Those are $10 – $40 each.
- Buy 2 Pre-Made Bundles and get one Free
- Build Your Own Bundle
How do you Build Your Own?
This is the part that gets a little confusing. 🙂
- Pick 5 items of your choice for $25 (items that are regularly priced $19.99 and under).
- Pick 10 items of your choice for $39 (items that are regularly priced $19.99 and under).
- Premium Bundle for $59. Pick one item of any price, one item up to $29.99, and 8 items $19.99 and under.
- You can get Buy 2, Get 1 Free for these bundles as well.
When does the Sale end?
Monday night, 5/23/16, at midnight eastern time.
What item do I have in the sale?
My music appreciation curriculum 21 Lessons in 20th Century American Music Appreciation is in the Upper Grades Bundle #2.
What are my recommendations?
These are the products I have personally reviewed or used in my homeschool that I recommend. (I have linked to posts about the company, if not the exact item, below.)
- The Mystery of History audios for 1st 2 quarters of volume 1.
- MasterBooks– I own Children’s Atlas of God’s World, Big Book of History, and The New Answers books.
- WriteShop Junior Book D Teacher’s Guide and Activity Book
- A Content Heart: Finding Godly Contentment in a Me-First World (Combo Set)
- Picture-Smart Bible Old Testament and New Testament
- Fine Linen and Purple: A Coloring Journal for Teen Girls Who Love Jesus (review coming later today)
- Bible Lego Challenge Bundle
- Philippians in 28 Weeks
- 5 Stand Alone Bible Lessons from Grapevine Studies
- A Journey Through Learning lapbooks
- Fine Art Pages from Enrichment Studies
- Notebooking Pages (there are several choices)
- Reading Journal from Not Consumed
- Homeschool Legacy unit studies (there are several choices like Lewis and Clark and Westward Ho)
- Online Unit Studies (there are several choices like Famous Artists and Solar System)
- Holiday Music Studies bundle (review coming later today)
- Talent to Treasure: Building a Profitable Music Teaching Business
- The History of Rock and Roll
- Cobblestone Path Church History Research Journal
- 21 Lessons in 20th Century American Music Appreciation
- Creative Freewriting Adventure
How much would it cost to buy every item in the sale ($3500 worth)?
Here is how you would do that:
Do you have any other questions? I’m here to help.
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)