5 Ways to Parent With Joy
Seventeen years ago I became a mom. It changed my life, and I’ll never be the same again.
Raising kids is awesome. They can make you laugh with their hilariousness. They can make you melt with their cuteness. They can inspire you with their kindness.
But raising kids is also really hard.
Between temper tantrums, the constant noise and mess, teaching them all the life skills they’ll need as adults, and continually wondering whether we’re screwing it all up … well, it can actually be one of the hardest things we’ve ever done.
I’ve been thinking hard about how to make this school year run smoother, and here are my ideas about how to parent with joy.
- Be more organized (in homeschooling, meal planning, house cleaning, scheduling)
- Do heart parenting (knowing each child the way they need to be known)
- Do fun things with my kids (inside and outside the home)
- Teach them life skills
- Delegate responsibilities to them (so I’m not over-stressed)
If any of these things seem hard or elusive to you, may I introduce something that will help you with all areas:
The Parenting Super Bundle
It’s a collection of 35 eBooks, 23 printables, 10 eCourses, 9 workbooks, 2 audios, and 1 membership site, designed to help you:
- Become a kinder, more intentional parent
- Choose consequences that are more effective
- Raise kids you actually (ahem!) like and want to hang out with
- Find healthy ways to release your frustration
- Eliminate the “gimmes” and teach them to serve others
- Plus, so much more!
The combined value of the resources in the bundle is over $1,270, but you get EVERYTHING for 98% off!
If you want to put more joy back into your parenting, the Parenting Super Bundle is here to do help you do just that.
Worried you won’t know where to start with all the resources in the bundle? Don’t be! Inside the bundle you’ll find a handy Getting Started Guide so you can find just the right tools for the things you’re dealing with today.
I have already had the bundle for a couple of weeks, and
Here are my Favorites:
- FREE 1-month membership from Musik at Home ($30) ~ She teaches Musikgarten, the same early childhood music and movement classes I teach. But, you can do them with your kids at home!
- How to Teach Your Kids to Crush Anxiety by Natasha Daniels ($127.00)
- Tot School Printables A to Z by Carisa Hinson ($12.00)
- Funny Mom Joke Pack: Make Your Kids Laugh Every Day of the Year by Jill Riley ($29.00)
- Student Planner by Jolanthe Erb ($16.00)
- Emotion Coaching: An Essential Part of Your Parenting Toolbox! by Melissa Benaroya ($49.00)
- My First Kitchen Binder for Kids by Tauna Meyer ($14.99)
- Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School: How to Be Sure You’re Not Missing Anything by Ann Karako ($14.99)
- Creating A Schedule That Works: Your Life, Your Schedule by Marlene Griffith ($10.00)
- Thrive: Ziglar Family Community Membership by Ziglar Family ($75)
Remember to buy the Parenting Super Bundle before it expires on Monday, August 14th, at 11:59 PM EST!
Earlybird special: during the first two days of the sale (Wed. & Thurs.) customers will receive a free eReader upgrade that includes the mobi & epub versions of all ebooks formatted for their eReaders. After that, the upgrade will be $10.
Don’t miss it ~ sale ends Monday, August 14th!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)