**6-Week Fitness Challenge is coming Monday October 1!
Follow my blog so you won’t miss it!
Those of you who have been following me for a while know that I’m trying to lose the baby weight. I really, really, really want to wear my old clothes again! Since starting school 3 weeks ago I have had a very difficult time keeping motivated and staying consistent. I need your help! I don’t want to enter the holiday season and possibly gain more weight. So, I’ve created this challenge so we can help each other.
Here’s how it works:
1. Choose any exercise program and do it 4 times each week for 6 weeks (starting Monday October 1 and ending Monday November 12.). Examples of an exercise program are a DVD, gym, class, a 30-minute walk, etc. I’ll be doing T-Tapp, of course! I want the most benefits for the least amount of time invested. :) (Notice, I didn’t say the least amount of effort.)
2. Link up your blog posts each Monday with a report on what and how you did during the previous week (how many work-outs, any inches or pounds lost, benefits to your health). If you don’t have a blog, just leave a comment. And for you really private types, you can send me an email! :)
3. Bonus–Add a new healthy habit each week, such as drinking more water, eating more fresh vegetables, getting 10,000 steps with a pedometer, etc.
4. Please follow I Choose Joy! (see sidebar) so that I can remind you to come back here each week to link up your update. Also, please leave a link back here so others can join us! I’ll be posting on my Facebook page throughout the weeks to keep us all motivated — so be sure to Like I Choose Joy! (link in sidebar).
5. I’ll have a couple of prizes to give away at the end of the challenge!
I’m new to using InLinkz, so I’d like to test it out today. If this challenge interests you, please link up your blog below (home page or a particular post–your choice). It’s not a commitment yet; there will be an official sign-up again on October 1. Please tell your friends–the more the merrier! It’s easy to share on Facebook, Pinterest, Stumle Upon, or Twitter with the icons right above this post.
**Why did I decide to wait two more weeks before starting? To give you enough time to get your exercise program! If you don’t have one, I would suggest getting the 15-minute Basic Workout Plus or the 25-minute Step Away the Inches ($16.95), both from T-Tapp. Those are the 2 workouts I’ll be using. Order now so you’ll be ready!
(contains affiliate links)