Yesterday I downloaded my Ultimate Homemaking Bundle and loaded a bunch of them onto my Kindle app on my iPad for easy reading. Last night in bed I read through them to find the best ones. By the way, one thing I was worried about was that they were all big ebooks. I don’t have time to read those! But, most are resource guides or full of handy printables. So, these are useful, y’all!
My favorites so far are:
- The 3 grown-up coloring books. One has animals and the other 2 have inspirational phrases, like this one which must have been made for me, right?
- Three lesson books that I will use next year with my kids during our morning couch time. (Prayer Practice for Kids, The Dig: Proverbs, Developing a Quiet Time)
- 175 Best Date Ideas. These are so original and fun!
- 31 Days to a Clutter-Free Life. Love these tips.
- Recipes for Kids Cook Real Food. Can’t wait until my kids are making more meals!
- Motivate Moms Planner (tells me what chores, including original ones, to do each day).
I also checked out all the bonuses so I could tell you more about them. A few of them require you to pay a bit of money. I think the Green Kids Crafts was about $3.25 for shipping and tax. Grove Collaborative requires a $20 purchase, but then you get about $20 worth of other products free plus free shipping. That was worth it to me because the prices for the cleaning supplies are cheap and I needed them anyway. Molly Green and Melt are completely free. And so is Craftsy.
I’m totally excited about my Craftsy choice! If you aren’t familiar with Craftsy, they provide video classes on all kinds of homemaking and crafts–including cooking, sewing, gardening, woodworking, painting, and photography. When you purchase the 90+ items in the UHB, you get to pick one of these classes (which stays yours forever):
- Baking Boot Camp: Cakes & Crusts with Abby Dodge
- The Perfect Birthday Cake with Corrie Rasmussen
- Celebrate With Cookies: 19 Favorite Designs with Anne Yorks
- Simple to Sensational Doughnuts with Jenny McCoy
- The From-Scratch Kitchen with Alana Chernila
- Love Your Vegetables: Best Methods, Flavorful Techniques with Anna Bullett
- Cook Smarter: Solutions for Weeknight Dinners with Sara Moulton
- One-Dish Meals Made New with Pam Anderson
- Quick & Delicious: Make the Most of Your Food Processor with George Geary
- Chinese Takeout Favorites: Fresh at Home with Diana Kuan
- Designing Elegant Edible Gardens with Ellen Ogden
- Travel Scrapbooking with Amy Tan
- Cardmaking Essentials: Thank You Cards with Kimber McGray
- Silhouette Savvy: Design, Cut, Create with Paige Evans
- Fearless Knitting: Empowering Techniques for Every Knitter with Lucy Neatby
- Sweater Modifications for a Custom Fit with Amy Herzog
- Crochet: Basics & Beyond with Kim Werker
- The Ultimate T-Shirt Quilt with Winnie Fleming
- Learn to Quilt: Charming Baby Quilt with Amy Gibson
- Machine Embroidery With Terrycloth and More with Deborah Jones
- Getting Started With Upholstery with Cynthia Bleskachek
- Professional Slipcovering Techniques with Tammy Paradoski
- Family Photography: Candid Moments & Storytelling with Kirk Tuck
- Pet Photography with Norah Levine
Would you like to know which one I chose? I picked The Ultimate T-Shirt Quilt! I have a box full of baby clothes from my 8 children that I’m saving to make a quilt with. I know that I’m going to love having that special quilt wrapped around me years from now to remind me of when my kids were babies. But I’ve never sewed a quilt like that before and need all the help I can get! I’m so excited to have a video class on it!
Which one would you choose?
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)