Here’s our Wrap-up of the week. We’ve been so busy with birthdays lately. My husband’s 50th birthday party is on Sunday, so as soon as I post this I’m focusing on getting ready for that for the rest of the weekend. See you next Monday!
1. We give each child a Bible on their 6th birthday.
2. My daughter turned 9 this week and got a sewing machine! She’s going on a special trip to the fabric store today to get some supplies.
3. This Pinterest-inspired cake turned out well.
4. This one didn’t! I’ve never pretended to be a master cake decorator. And here’s the proof. (Here’s another for the fail file.) Don’t know what it is? It’s supposed to be a treasure chest.
5. The 2 birthday kids painting their presents.
7 and 8. Pictures of my precious. Oh, I love her so much!
9. All the kids, and seven of them actually smiling!
A second collage this week of my son’s new Lego Table (another Pinterest-inspired project). I’ll be sharing during the first week of November how we made this great Lego table. Follow my blog (see sidebar) so you won’t miss it!
At the top is a sea turtle going onto the beach to lay her eggs (our science lesson this week). He used Model Magic (we love that stuff!) to create it. I’ll share more science fun in an upcoming post.
Exercise update: I’ve done T-Tapp at least every other day this week. I found out about a seminar coming close to me in a week and a half and I’m so excited to go and get my form “tweaked”! I’ll share more about that on Monday’s Fitness Challenge post.
Oh, and there’s a great sale this weekend for those of you who love CurrClick!
(Affiliate links used on this post.)