Click here for FREE music lessons:
It’s been quite a while since I posted a collage. Here are some pictures from the last month:
1. My eldest played violin at the Good Friday service at church. I think he looks spiffy all in black! We’ve been going to a small church very close to us. I love that there are so many homeschool families and many opportunities to serve. The children’s and youth director is a Moody student and was homeschooled himself. I have no qualms sending my kids to Sunday School and Youth Group there. It’s so freeing.
2. We had 2 birthdays–my fourth child is now 8 years old. She requested pumpkin pie instead of cake.
3. My second child is now 11! He had muffins to hold his candles since we sang “Happy Birthday” at breakfast time.
4. He is working on building a paper model of a castle scene. We’re studying the Middle Ages right now in history.
5. My crazy 2-year-old son in his dad’s cowboy boots!
6. I loved this picture of my baby. She had grabbed the “World” Magazine off the table and lay back in the pack-n-play to read it!
Exercise update: I’ve had a lot of knee pain this week, so I’ve been doing a sit-down T-Tapp work-out. It’s better than nothing! But I hope to get back to full workouts next week.