My kindergartener has done pretty well with language arts this year. Her handwriting is improving, and she’s learning to read. I’m so excited to have these adorable Fairy Princess Math Counting Sheets to help her work on some math concepts now!
Click here for FREE music lessons:
What does it Contain:
- A page for numbers 1-10
- A page for numbers 11-20
- Individual pages for counting by twos, threes, fours, fives, sixes, sevens, eights, nines, and tens.
- A 100 number chart that lists numbers 1-100
- Worksheets for filling in missing numbers (evens, odds, and random)
- A worksheet for writing numbers 1-100 in a chart
- Two worksheets for counting rows of princesses
Who is it For:
This is perfect for grades Preschool through 2nd grade, depending on how advanced your student is.
How to Use it:
The first 2 pages can be used to practice number identification or cut them out and laminate, and then students can place them in numerical order.
The “count by” pages can be used to learn to skip count. Use these along with chants or songs to learn. Again, the numbers can be cut out and placed in correct order.
There are so many ways to use a number chart: games, practice addition and subtraction, etc.
The worksheets are perfect for math practice!
Purchase for only $2 here:
Or Free Sample: Download the first 2 pages free! Fairy Princess Math Counting Sheets
See the first 2 pages of the Fairytale Princess Learn to Count math printable pack here: