>>4/19/16 is Deep Discount Tuesday, and you can get 30% off all Starter Systems and Variety Workouts! T-Tapp doesn’t have these kinds of sales often, so take advantage of it today!<<<
Update: T-Tapp is no longer available. I now use — and LOVE! — The Balanced Life Online Pilates with Robin Long. 🙂
I’ve been raving about T-Tapp exercise for years. Other than walking outside, it’s the only exercise that I do. I love how you can do a full workout in such a short time – 15 to 20 minutes. That’s all I have time for. And it really gets me in shape when I’m consistent with it.
They have some awesome specials right now through Cyber Monday, November 30. Be sure to watch my Periscope video below where I explain about the T-Tapp technique and why it is so effective. Then head over to pick up some of the DVDs that are highly discounted and/or get the book Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes which I highly recommend.
If you don’t know where to start, my favorites are:
- Basic Workout Plus (part of a Starter System Set because it includes the instructional for each exercise)
- Basic Plus Tempo (no instructions so you’ll need Basic Workout Plus DVD or the book first)
- Step Away the Inches and Step It To the Max (the set is on sale for only $21!)
- TappCore DVD (individual exercises you can fit in at any time)
- MORE Rehab (has lots of tweaks for those who have health issues or more weight to lose, listed in the Starter Systems)
- Senior Fit (made specifically for the older crowd, listed in Starter Systems)
See all the incredible T-Tapp Specials here!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)