Looking for a really yummy, super easy, and quick meal to make? You’ll love this Honey Pecan Chicken Breast Recipe today. Let me know in the comments if you made it and what your family thought.
Click here for FREE music lessons:
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
Honey Pecan Chicken Breast recipe
Instructions for Honey Pecan Chicken Breast Recipe
1. Slice each chicken breast in half horizontally through the width of the breast. Place each chicken breast under waxed paper or plastic wrap and pound to about ½ inch thickness.
2. Mix together dry seasonings and sprinkle over chicken breasts on both sides.
3. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken breasts (3 at a time) in skillet and brown (2 to 3 minutes) on one side before flipping.
4. When chicken is brown on both sides, remove but keep warm. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
5. Deglaze skillet with water, scraping to remove and stuck pieces. Then, place all chicken breasts back into the skillet and cover with lid. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Remove lid and pour honey and pecans over chicken. Cook, uncovered until chicken is glazed.
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)