Click here for FREE music lessons:
Years ago I read a book that said that by age 10, kids should have the skills to cook a dinner for the family from start to finish. As of yesterday, I now have 3 teens and my kids can make a few simple meals, but they do lack quite a few kitchen skills (such as with a knife) that I need to work with them on. But, I don’t really know how to teach it.
Does the idea of letting your kids use knives make you squeamish, too? Let a trained teacher bring knife skills and safety to your children in the comfort of your own home.
For two weeks only, you can get 3 free classes from the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse. Watch one with your kids like a regular class and polish your own skills with the other two (they’re just for adults).
What you’ll learn in these short videos:
- Basic knife skills and techniques for kids ages 2-teen
- Mastery of the three safe ways to hold food while cutting
- How child development impacts your child’s readiness to learn new skills
- The #1 mistake that destroys your chance of enjoying time in the kitchen with your kids
- A tested 3-step process for teaching kids in the kitchen so young cooks learn basic skills the right way
They’ll all disappear back into the course on Nov. 2, so sign up now and plan a day to work with your kids in the kitchen. You’ll be amazed at what they can do!
(This post contains affiliate links.)