Years ago I read a book that said that by age 10, kids should have the skills to cook a dinner for the family from start to finish. As of yesterday, I now have 3 teens and my kids can make a few simple meals, but they do lack quite a few kitchen skills (such as with a knife) that I need to work with them on. But, I don’t really know how to teach it.
Does the idea of letting your kids use knives make you squeamish, too? Let a trained teacher bring knife skills and safety to your children in the comfort of your own home.
For two weeks only, you can get 3 free classes from the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse. Watch one with your kids like a regular class and polish your own skills with the other two (they’re just for adults).
What you’ll learn in these short videos:
- Basic knife skills and techniques for kids ages 2-teen
- Mastery of the three safe ways to hold food while cutting
- How child development impacts your child’s readiness to learn new skills
- The #1 mistake that destroys your chance of enjoying time in the kitchen with your kids
- A tested 3-step process for teaching kids in the kitchen so young cooks learn basic skills the right way
–>>Get Your Free Knife Skills Course Now<<–
They’ll all disappear back into the course on Nov. 2, so sign up now and plan a day to work with your kids in the kitchen. You’ll be amazed at what they can do!
(This post contains affiliate links.)
Leave a Reply