Click here for FREE music lessons:
Those of you who have been following me for a while know that I’m trying to lose the baby weight. I really, really, really want to wear my old clothes again! Since starting school 3 weeks ago I have had a very difficult time keeping motivated and staying consistent. I need your help! I don’t want to enter the holiday season and possibly gain more weight. So, I’ve created this challenge so we can help each other.
Here’s how the fitness challenge works:
1. Choose any exercise program and do it 4 times each week for 6 weeks (starting Monday October 1 and ending Monday November 12.). Examples of an exercise program are a DVD, gym, class, a 30-minute walk, etc. I’ll be doing T-Tapp, of course! I want the most benefits for the least amount of time invested. 🙂 (Notice, I didn’t say the least amount of effort.)
2. Link up your blog posts each Monday with a report on what and how you did during the previous week (how many work-outs, any inches or pounds lost, benefits to your health). If you don’t have a blog, just leave a comment. And for you really private types, you can send me an email! 🙂
3. Bonus–Add a new healthy habit each week, such as drinking more water, eating more fresh vegetables, getting 10,000 steps with a pedometer, etc.
4. Please follow I Choose Joy! (see sidebar) so that I can remind you to come back here each week to link up your update. Also, please leave a link back here so others can join us! I’ll be posting on my Facebook page throughout the weeks to keep us all motivated — so be sure to Like I Choose Joy! (link in sidebar).
5. I’ll have a couple of prizes to give away at the end of the challenge!
**Why did I decide to wait two more weeks before starting? To give you enough time to get your exercise program! If you don’t have one, I would suggest getting the 15-minute Basic Workout Plus or the 25-minute Step Away the Inches ($16.95), both from T-Tapp. Those are the 2 workouts I’ll be using. Order now so you’ll be ready!
(contains affiliate links)