I’m so excited to share with you a review and GIVEAWAY of The Well-Planned Day 2013-2014 Family Homeschool Planner from Home Educating Family!
We have used one of the student ones before and thought it was great.
The Well-Planned Day 2013-2014 Family Homeschool Planner starts now (July) and goes through the end of the next academic school-year. So, you’ll want to get one now! They’re very reasonably priced at $26.95, especially considering all that is in it:
- Spiral Bound with Three Hole Drilled to Fit into Binders
- Over 230 Full Color Pages
- Full Year Planner: July 2013 – June 2014
- Home Management with weekly cleaning schedule, monthly projects, greeting card registry, and monthly budgeting.
- Holiday Organization Section: Greeting card registry, activities and event schedules, gift giving, around town shopping, and internet shopping.
- Organize and plan for up to 4 children in one convenient book.
- Four Student Class Plans: Schedule each student’s class assignments.
- Four Student Time Schedules: Track each day by the hour.
- Weekly Schedule: Organize your week with class assignments, weekly priorities, prayer requests, dinner menu, and notes.
- Month at a Glance: Plan field trips, enrichment activities and books to read
- Semester Attendance & Progress Reports
- Perforated Report Cards
- Menu Planning: Plan weekly meals and conveniently shop with perforated shopping lists.
- Family Worship: Read through the Bible in a year.
- Insightful homeschool articles and tips to inspire you throughout the year.
- and much more….
Monthly “Books to Enjoy” and Shopping Lists.
Four Student Class Plan and Schedule pages
Four student pages for Progress and Attendance Reports
Four Report Cards (thicker paper)
A list of the great articles included for each month
See the tab indentation for the month?
Check out the inside of the planner by looking here. You’ll see how beautiful the inside pages are. 🙂
I really loved the planner and was looking forward to using it! But there is one thing that didn’t work out for me, and that is that there are only special pages for 4 children (planning pages, school-work, report cards, attendance sheets, etc.). Since I will be homeschooling 6 children this next year, I have decided to give away my preview copy (brand new) as well as the copy that Home Educating Family is going to provide! Trust me, if you have 4 or less kids to homeschool next year, you will find this to be a great help.
Enter to win one of two Well-Planned Day Planners! Winners will be chosen next Monday, July 15, 2013.
To enter to win my preview copy (brand new), all you need to do is leave me a comment. You will need to live within driving distance of me, since I’m not going to mail it. (If you aren’t sure if you’re close enough, send an email to gena at ichoosejoy dot org.)
To enter to win a brand new copy from Home Educating Family, see here:
(For legal reasons, this giveaway is open to US residents only.)
Update: The winners are Mechelle C. and Erika R.
(Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of the planner in order to write this honest review. I am also an affiliate of Home Educating Family and affiliate links are used in this post.)
See the wonderful blogs I’ve linked up to here.