I’m excited to share with you today the Most Amazing Resources for Growing as a Homemaker! They are all a part of this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
Now, I’ve been participating in promoting bundle sales for many years now, but I have never seen one that I have loved as much as this one. There are over 100 resources in it, so I went through ALL of them to pick out my favorites, and it was actually very hard to narrow them down.
I chose to share below with you only those that I have already started working on and highly recommend. Can you see why purchasing the 2017 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a no-brainer? $29.97 for all of this.. . and so much more!
–>>BONUS: If you purchase through my link, you’ll get Music Playlists for Homemakers, made to go perfectly with the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, for FREE! $10 value!<<–
Many of these are online courses, and some are e-books, workbooks, printables, or videos.
My Favorites So Far:
For getting back on track as a Mom~
- The Temper Toolkit: How to Take Control of Your Temper Before You Lose it! by Lisa-Jo Baker ($29.00)
- The Better Listening Workbook: Parenting Tips, Activities and Exercises to Turn Your Child Into an Amazing Listener by Lauren Tamm ($5.99)
- 30 Days to a Simpler Life eCourse by Brian Gardner ($15.00) ~ I’ve really enjoyed these daily emails.
For working on my new home~
- Command Center 101: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Command Center that WORKS for Your Family by Meredith LeRoy ($5.00) ~ I’ve started working on this, excited to have it done!
- Don’t Wait, Decorate!: An Encouraging Guide to Decorating by Chelsea Coulston ($24.00)
- The Well-Ordered Kitchen Basic Version by Caroline Allen ($6.99) ~ Yes! I love this and am looking forward to printing and laminating the labels and charts.
- The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Hack Guide by Amy Bellgardt ($9.99)
- The Paperless Home: How to Use Evernote to Organize Your Life by Abby Lawson ($32.00) ~ I can’t wait to start using Evernote more efficiently!
Just for me!~
- Adore Your Wardrobe 14-Day “From Frustrating to Functional” Closet Makeover by Kelly Snyder ($69.00)
- The SAHM Wardrobe Basics Builder by Alison Lumbatis ($29.00) ~ This is awesome! I love these ideas. 🙂
- The Mom Conference Complete Package: 20 Interviews by Experts by Desi Ward and Saren Loosli ($87.00). I’ll listen to these as I drive around town.
For My Kids~
- Free 1-month subscription from Bookroo, $18 value (box of past favorites for existing customers, international shipping available) [BONUS]
- Free 1-month subscription from Kiwi Crate, $20 value ($15 off $50 shop purchase for existing customers, shipping available to U.S. & Canada) [BONUS]
- The Dig for Kids: James by Patrick and Ruth Schwenk ($4.99)
- 10 Amazing Cakes To Make At Home For Under $20 by Samantha Jockel ($5.95) [For my daughter who has been asking me to teach her to bake.]
- Table Talk: Family Dinner Conversation Starters by Sarah Avila ($3.99)
Getting Closer to God~
- My One Thing Alone: Going Deeper with Jesus Together by Asheritah Ciuciu ($36.00)
- Matters of the Heart: a 52-Week Scripture Memorization Journey for Women by Carlie Kercheval ($10.00)
- Adventures in Bible Journaling: An Extensive Beginner’s Guide to Art and Bible Journaling by Bethany Floyd ($18.97)
Recipes to Help Me Lose Weight~
- Morning Makeover: 14-Day Smoothie Challenge by Kari Newsom ($3.75)
- Low-Sugar Treats, the Real Food Way by Laura Coppinger ($6.95)
- High Protein, No Powder: Protein Bars and Smoothies Made with Real Food by Tiffany Terczak ($15.00)
Growing in My Creativity~
- Creative Sparks: 30 Daily Prompts for Creatives by Jennie Moraitis ($10.99)
- Bullet Journaling for Book Lovers by Anne Bogel ($15.00)
For My Marriage~
- Rekindling Romance eKit: 7 Ideas to Help Reignite the Spark by Jami Balmet ($11.95)
- 52 Date Cards by The Dating Divas ($6.97)
So, you can see that I found 26 resources that I love! I know you’ll find some, too! Totally a no-brainer to get the entire Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for less than $30. Head over now, and then email me your order number so I can get you access to the free Music Playlists for Homemakers course!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)
Leave a Reply