I saw this pin on Pinterest last fall, and thought I’d adjust it for a spring shirt. Here’s what I came up with:
1. Cut the ribbons all the same length. Mine were about 6 1/2 inches long. (Next time I think I’ll make them a little shorter.)
2. Cut out the circles. I used my glue container as a pattern.
3. Tacky glue the ends of the ribbons together.
4. Tacky glue the ribbons to the underneath of the circles.
5. Hand baste the circles onto the shirts.
6. Zig-Zag stitch the circles onto the shirts and cut out basting threads.
Linked up to The Pinterest Challenge.
(Contains affiliate links.)