Last night my husband handed me a very neatly typed chart entitled "2007 Goals." A great deal of work and thought went into his list and has inspired me to do the same. (A couple of his goals which I really like are his idea to plan dates for him and me to go on and to finish our basement .)
Click here for FREE music lessons:
Here are the goals/resolutions I have thought of so far:
- Finish reading through the Bible (I started, but didn’t finish last year.)
- Memorize the book of James
- Have a daily Quiet TIme with the Lord
- Become more Christ-like, especially more joyful, patient, kind and gentle
- Get back to pre-pregnancy weight
- Eat fast food only once a week
- Eat less desserts/sweets
- Blog at least once a week
- Make stockings and Christmas tree skirt before next Christmas
- Read the following books: Created to Be His Helpmeet, Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends, The Heart of Anger, Sense and Sensibility and Uncle Tom’s Cabin.
- Clean out/ organize and decorate the boys’ and girls’ rooms. Make curtains for their rooms and bathroom.
I’ll put my homeschooling goals on another list.