The Crafty Classroom is one of my favorite homeschool companies. The products are professionally made and fun! Plus, the prices are very reasonable. Learn today about the Sight Word of the Week products and enter the giveaway!
Scroll to the bottom to find the $40 Crafty Classroom Gift Certificate Giveaway!
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
Crafty Classroom products have personally used:
- R.E.A.D Ready, Eager, Able and Determined to READ! (for kindergarten)
- How to Write a Sentence (for first grade)
- How to Write a Paragraph (for second and third grade)
- Fun Christmas Science Experiments (for younger elementary)
- U.S.A. State Notebooking Pages (for all elementary students). These are my favorite!
Crafty Classroom also has mazes for handwriting, lots of preschool resources, math for kindergarten, Bible products, science, holiday products, and geography! And there are free samples of each–so check them out.
Sight Word Products
Today I’d like to feature the Sight Word products!
Sight Word of the Week Pre-Primer is a 40-week curriculum that covers 40 key sight words for Preschool and Kindergarten students. Each week covers a single sight word with fun and engaging worksheets, activities, games and hands-on resources. Students put their knowledge to the test with a weekly sight word mini-book that will bridge the gap between emergent and early readers. Providing your students with a springboard to success with this ready to use program. The 40-week curriculum covers all 40 Dolch 220 Pre-Primer words and prints in the necessary order. Simply add the pages to a 3-ring binder and you are set! Suggested Age: PreK or K4
Brand New Sight Word Product!
Sight Word of the Week Primer is a 52-week program for kindergarteners that covers all the sight words your student will need to learn during their Kindergarten year. I love that this program is very hands-on and creative–not just sitting and reading sight words over and over!
Each week covers a single sight word with fun and engaging worksheets, activities, games and hands-on resources. Students put their knowledge to the test with a weekly sight word mini-book that will bridge the gap between emergent and early readers. Provide your students with a springboard to success with this ready to use program. The 52-week curriculum covers all 52 Dolch 220 Primer words and prints in the necessary order. Simply add the pages to a 3-ring binder and you are set! Suggested Age: K4 or K5
- 52-Week Print & Go Program
- New Dolch 220 Primer Sight Word Each Week
- 8 Activities for each Sight Word (Monday – Thursday Schedule)
- ASL Sign Chart
- Sight Word Brick Build & Write Mat (Classic LEGO size)
- Spin, Read, & Build Pattern Block Mat (Basic Pattern Blocks)
- Sight Word Worksheet
- Gumball Grab: Sight Word Dab & Dot
- Cut & Paste Sight Word Sentences
- Touch & Read Sight Word Sentences
- Sight Word Notebook Activity Sheet
- Sight Word War (Battleship Game)
- DIY Sight Word WordSearch
- Sight Word Code Cracker
- Student Assessments
Plus, you get a Bonus of 52 Sight Word Early Readers!
Get the Sight Word Bundle
There is also a Sight Word of the Week Bundle of both of these products, so you can get both for a discount!
Crafty Classroom Giveaway for a $40 Gift Card
I LOVE doing this giveaway every year because my readers love it so much. One special person will win a Crafty Classroom give card worth $40! This will go a long way because the Crafty Classroom products aren’t that expensive, to begin with. 🙂
Enter on the Rafflecopter app below. The contest will end Friday night, 7/19/19.
- R.E.A.D Ready, Eager, Able, and Determined to Read from Crafty Classroom
- The Ultimate List of U.S. State Study Resources
- How to Replace Your regular Elementary Curriculum with Holiday-Themed Curriculum
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)