Click here for FREE music lessons:
Christmas Tree Handprint Ornament Craft
Looking for a simple and totally fun Christmas craft to do with your little one this December? How about the Christmas Tree Handprint Ornament? And, wouldn’t it be fun to do this each year so you can see how big your child’s hand is getting?
Supplies for Christmas Tree Handprint Ornament
- Cardstock (such as this cardstock)
- Green tempera paint (such as this tempera paint)
- Paintbrush (such as this paintbrush)
- Laminating sheets (such as these laminating sheets)
- Laminator (such as this laminator)
- Assorted sequins and glitter (such as these sequins and glitter)
- Hole punch
- Ribbon (such as this ribbon)
Instructions for Making the Christmas Tree Handprint Ornament Craft
Paint the palm of the child’s hand and press against cardstock. Allow handprint to dry completely.
Cut the handprint from the cardstock.
Laminate the handprint and cut out again, leaving a small edge of plastic around the handprint.
Allow the child to decorate the handprint with glitter and sequins. Allow the ornament to dry completely.
Punch a small hole through the tip of the middle finger and attach a ribbon for hanging.
I’d love to know if you made one of these with your child! Please leave a comment below to share.
- Step-By-Step Plan for Organizing a Holiday Craft Fair
- Unique Homeschool Stocking Stuffer Curriculum Gifts
- Christmas Elves ABC Printable Pack