I was in the same boat as you, struggling with barely keeping my head above water with babies and little kids. How could I actually dress nicely each day? With pregnancies, and losing baby weight, and baby spit up, and constantly being on the floor, I felt like that was the last thing on my mind.
And, yet, I still wanted to look cute and pretty and feminine.
That’s why I’m so thankful for Corina Holden, a mom just like me, who figured out how to fight the frump.
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
Defrump Your Wardrobe After Kids
The first thing you need to do is watch her free webclass to learn “How to Defrump Your Wardrobe After Kids.”
There are several freebies and other helpful links on that page as well!
What Corina covers in the webclass:
- The 3 mistakes you’re making with clothes that are keeping your wardrobe drab and frustrating. (Hint on one of them: Throwing money at it won’t solve the problem!)
- Her 5-step process to bringing it back to life on a family-friendly budget.
- You don’t need ANY style savvy —she serves that up for you.
- You don’t need expensive clothes.
- Come excited and ready to fight that frumpy monster down with the steps she’ll teach you.
The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms
The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms is a 327-page book and suite of digital tools that help moms improve their wardrobes with ease and on a budget. It provides a detailed capsule wardrobe plan, 374 outfit formulas for moms, and examples of every outfit formula on a real mom.
The suite of tools also comes with a digital Shopping Guide curated by Frump Fighters to provide options for all the capsule pieces from Old Navy, Target, and Amazon. Yay! You can shop on a budget!
It is kept updated so it’s like having your own personal shopper on hand when you need to fill in a gap in your wardrobe!
There is even a web app that makes it easy to sort the outfit ideas by specific clothing pieces so that it’s easy to find something to wear with anything in your closet!
This is so fun! I first got it in the PDF version, which is fine. But, then I decided to get it in print. Wow–what an awesome book guide! (The digital and print editions are identical.)
How I’ve Used The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms myself:
Here are a few outfits I put together from the Outfit Guide.
This first one was a Frump Fighters outfit inspired by Winter Casual outfit 71a:
And this one was a Frump Fighters outfit inspired by Winter Casual outfit 70:
Check back for more pictures coming soon!
Frump Fighters Valentine’s Week Special
This is so exciting. Not only do you get the new Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms, you get 2 bonuses as well–and free shipping if you’d like the print edition!
See the Frump Fighters Valentine’s Week Special here.
Dates of the sale: February 10-17, 2020. (It starts at noon central time on Monday 2/10 and ends at 10 p.m. central time on 2/17.)
What you get:
- 3rd Edition Year-Round Outfit Guide with bonuses (valued at $37) and with free shipping on the print package.
- Bonuses Offered During Sale: What to Wear Calendar ($20 value), Body Shape Cheatsheet ($17), Free shipping to first 50 orders (U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia)
I really love the What to Wear Calendar because it lists the outfit formula to wear each day with a photo and description.
Get a Frump Fighters Freebie Here
Check out the “BASICS WARDROBE PLAN FOR MOMS: Free Capsule Wardrobe and Checklist “here.
What you get:
- Done-for-you capsule plan covering all seasons
- 5 Easy-to-follow VIDEOS for updating your wardrobe STARTING with what’s already in your closet
- Shopping links to example pieces
- Printable shopping checklist that is ready to use immediately
- 4 outfit ideas to get you started (374 outfit combinations are possible!)
Want a Frump Fighters Discount?
Corina was so gracious to give my readers a discount! Just use the coupon code GENA at checkout.
Who is Corina Holden?
Corina is a wife and mama of three boys and has been running Frump Fighters since 2016 to help busy moms dress better on a budget. She began the website out of her own frustration with fashion after becoming a mom and it has quickly become a thriving community of women who are reclaiming their style and learning how to fight the frump in the midst of busy mom life.
- Homeschool Mom Fashion Recommendations
- Homeschool Mom Fashion to Ditch the Frump
- Married is Great Shirts for Husbands and Wives
- My First Stitch Fix
(Disclosure: I received the The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms for free for promoting Frump Fighters. I am also an affiliate, and this post contains affiliate links.)
Leave a Reply