Celebrating National Athletic Training and Nutrition Month
Are you ready for this? You can get the Fitness 4 Homeschools Core Curriculum 1 FREE this week! Just click on the above banner.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons I love Fitness 4 Homeschools physical education curriculum:
1. There are daily lessons (156 to be exact!)
2. Each lesson provides 30-45 minutes of physical fitness activity.
3. Minimal equipment is required: bean bags, hula hoops, jump ropes, playground/soccer/basketball, cones (or alternative), stop watch, measuring tape, and exercise mat.
4. The activities are linked to YouTube videos, so you and your kids know exactly how to do it!
Here’s an example–the very first exercise in the first lesson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L3x3RsZoXg
5. The lessons and video links fit easily on my phone, so I can bring it to the park, backyard, or wherever else we’ll be doing our P.E.
6. When it isn’t possible to go outside, the lessons can be done indoors in a living room or play room.
7. You can break the lessons up into 10-15 minute segments if you prefer to spread the activity out during a day.
8. There are assessments that you can use to measure improvements in your child’s abilities.
9. The price is very reasonable. $37 (But it’s free if you’re reading this March 17-21!)
10. It’s for a wide range of ages–K through 8th grade, ages 5-13. But I am definitely going to use some of these great activities for my preschool co-op class as well (ages 1-5) and we adults will certainly get fitter doing these exercises, too!
Message from Jeremiah Knopp, CEO:
The homeschool market has blessed us over the past few years. I want to thank all of our loyal customers for sticking with us through the ups and downs of a growing company. Without all of you we wouldn’t have a business or be able to put food on our table.
So to say thanks to you and to Celebrate National Athletic Training and Nutrition Month.
We are giving away our Core 1 program from the 17th of March to the 21st.
Spread the word!
And. . .
Upgrade to the Platinum Package for $47 during this Core 1 Giveaway!!!
The Platinum Fitness Program includes:
|Core 1 ( 156 Lessons)||$37||included|
|Core 2 ( 156 Lessons)||$37||Included|
|K-1st Workbooks Vol 1-4||$12||Included|
|2nd-3rd Workbooks Vol 1-4||$12||Included|
|4th- 5th WorkbooksVol 1-4||$12||Included|
Great New products coming out soon:
Family Fitness Bootcamp
Fitness Card Games
Dedicated to Your Fitness,
Please share this information with your homeschooling friends. There are sharing buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest just above or below the post. 🙂
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)
Laura Pol says
Wow thank you so much! I went ahead and got it even though we have at least another year before we start homeschooling!
Yes, just keep it ready!