Frogs. Have you studied them? Do your kids like them? Spring is here, and so are the frogs, so here’s a Frog Life Cycle Freebie and full printable pack!
Frog Life Cycle Freebie
Isn’t it fun to learn about slimy, squishy animals? Do your preschoolers or kindergartners know about the life cycle of one of the squishiest amphibians – the FROG? It’s a quick and easy lesson to teach.
Download one page for free: the black and white sheet with terms.
Full Frog Life Cycle Printable Pack
Purchase the 4-page printable pack for only $1!
Ways to use the Frog Life Cycle printable pack with your elementary student:
- Science: Learn about the frog’s life cycle
- Writing new vocabulary terms such as “development” and “mature”
- Just print & go
The Frog Life Cycle:
Watch this animation to learn all about the Frog Life Cycle:
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
More Frog Learning Resources:
- Frog life cycle puzzle
- Life cycle of a frog specimens paperweight
- 4-D Vision Frog Anatomy Model
- Tadpole to Frog growing kit
- Why Apologia Swimming Creatures is our Favorite Elementary Science Curriculum
- Totally Awesome Nature Study Ideas for Lazy Homeschool Moms
- Backyard Science: Easy Activities for All Ages
- Review of “Science in the Beginning” by Jay Wile
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)