Frogs. Have you studied them? Do your kids like them? Spring is here, and so are the frogs, so here’s a Frog Life Cycle Freebie and full printable pack!
Click here for FREE music lessons:
Frog Life Cycle Freebie
Isn’t it fun to learn about slimy, squishy animals? Do your preschoolers or kindergartners know about the life cycle of one of the squishiest amphibians – the FROG? It’s a quick and easy lesson to teach.
Download one page for free: the black and white sheet with terms.
Full Frog Life Cycle Printable Pack
Purchase the 4-page printable pack for only $1!
Ways to use the Frog Life Cycle printable pack with your elementary student:
- Science: Learn about the frog’s life cycle
- Writing new vocabulary terms such as “development” and “mature”
- Just print & go
The Frog Life Cycle:
Watch this animation to learn all about the Frog Life Cycle:
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
More Frog Learning Resources:
- Frog life cycle puzzle
- Life cycle of a frog specimens paperweight
- 4-D Vision Frog Anatomy Model
- Tadpole to Frog growing kit
- Why Apologia Swimming Creatures is our Favorite Elementary Science Curriculum
- Totally Awesome Nature Study Ideas for Lazy Homeschool Moms
- Backyard Science: Easy Activities for All Ages
- Review of “Science in the Beginning” by Jay Wile
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)