Frogs. Have you studied them? Do your kids like them? Spring is here, and so are the frogs, so here’s a Frog Life Cycle Freebie and full printable pack!
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
Frog Life Cycle Freebie
Isn’t it fun to learn about slimy, squishy animals? Do your preschoolers or kindergartners know about the life cycle of one of the squishiest amphibians – the FROG? It’s a quick and easy lesson to teach.
This Frog Life Cycle Freebie is a great way to introduce and reinforce the science concept – from eggs, to tadpoles, to adults! Here’s what your kids will get with this printable:
- A detailed picture of the frog life cycle
- Labels for each stage in the frog life cycle
- Color and black-and-white versions
Download one page for free
Get this sheet for free: black and white sheet with terms:
Full Frog Life Cycle Printable Pack
Purchase the 4-page printable pack for only $1.50!
Ways to use the Frog Life Cycle printable pack with your elementary student:
- Science: Learn about the frog’s life cycle
- Writing new vocabulary terms such as “development” and “mature”
- Just print & go
Do a Frog Craft: Toilet Paper Roll Frog.
The Frog Life Cycle:
Watch this animation to learn all about the Frog Life Cycle:
More Frog Learning Resources:
- Frog life cycle puzzle
- Life cycle of a frog specimens paperweight
- 4-D Vision Frog Anatomy Model
- Tadpole to Frog growing kit