Click here for FREE music lessons:
The 2019 Build Your Bundle Sale is May 15-22! See the Insider Tips to Ace the 2019 Build Your Bundle Homeschool Curriculum Sale here!
Are you confused or overwhelmed by the Build Your Bundle sale? I’d love to answer your questions and get you some help today. (This post has been updated for Build Your Bundle 2017.)
Who is the Sale For?
If you are a homeschooler, parent, or homemaker you will find products in the sale for you.
Why would you even consider buying?
The products are all 50-96% off regular prices. Huge discounts!
How many items are in the sale?
There are over 250 products, so the first thing you might want to do is simply look through the whole list and write down products that interest you. That’s what I did last night.
How do you make a purchase?
There are 5 different ways:
- Buy a Pre-Made Bundle (choices like Elementary, Upper Grades, Charlotte Mason, etc.)
- Buy 2 Pre-Made Bundles and get one Free
- Build Your Own Bundle
- Buy 2 Build-Your-Own bundles and get one Free
- Purchase a premium class or membership.
How do you Build Your Own?
- Pick 5 items of your choice for $25 (items that are regularly priced $19.99 and under).
- Pick 10 items of your choice for $39 (items that are regularly priced $19.99 and under).
- Premium Bundle for $39. Pick 5 items of ANY price (even those regularly $120!)
- You can get Buy 2, Get 1 Free for these bundles as well.
When does the Sale end?
Tuesday night, 5/30/16, at midnight eastern time.
What items do I have in the sale?
I have 2 online courses in the sale.
- 15-Minute Music Lessons for Elementary is in Elementary Bundle #2
- Music Appreciation: Middle Ages Thru Classical Period for High School is in Upper Grades Bundle #2
My music appreciation ebook curriculum 25 Lessons in 20th Century European & South American Music Appreciation is in the Upper Grades Bundle #1.
What are my recommendations?
See this post for my recommendations. And, I’ll be posting what I bought in the next day or so as well!
Do you have any other questions? I’m here to help.
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)