What an awesome Reformation Day Giveaway I have for you today! As you may have seen here on the blog, we did a really fun Reformation Day Celebration a while back. I have also written a post about a free Martin Luther lapbook. We have read several books about Martin Luther, and the movie Luther is my husband’s favorite! All that to say, we love to study about Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation around here.
I am so excited to be reading a new book about him called When Lightning Struck! by Danika Cooley. The giveaway today is to celebrate the launch!
October 31 commemorates what has become known as “Reformation Day.” Martin Luther’s nailing of his ninety-five theses to a church door on October 31, 1517 in Wittenburg, Germany, provoked a debate that resulted in what we now call the Protestant Reformation.
As the “Father of the Reformation”, Martin Luther is a vital figure in Church history. His sacrifice and willingness to wage battle against the spiritual, religious, and political powers of his medieval world allowed Christians throughout time to embrace the truth of salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone as explained by Scripture alone.
Author Danika Cooley has written Luther’s story for young people in her new book, When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin Luther.
To celebrate Reformation Day and the release of When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin Luther, I’ve joined together with a team of blogger friends to host this wonderful giveaway, valued at over $500!
One person will win ALL of the following:
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Fire 7-inch Tablet, WiFi 8GB ($49.99)
- When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin Luther (hardcover $16.99)
- From WiseDecor.com, a $50 Gift Certificate
- Playmobil Martin Luther figure ($9.99)
- From Thinking Kids Press, a curriculum bundle from When Lightning Struck! author, Danika Cooley:
- Thinking Kids Press: The Reformation Age (digital $20)
- Thinking Kids Press Cobblestone Church History Notebooking Journals (digital $80)
From Fortress Press, a book bundle by author, Tim Dowley:
- Christian Music: A Global History ($35)
- Introduction to the History of Christianity: Second Edition ($55)
- The Student Bible Atlas: Revised Edition ($12.99)
- Atlas of the European Reformations ($24)
From Home School Adventure Co.:
- Philosophy Adventure: Pre-Socratics (digital $39.95)
- Mere Christianity Critical Analysis Journal (digital $18.95)
To enter the giveaway, use the Rafflecopter below.
Terms and Conditions:
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Void where prohibited by law. Must be at least 18 years of age. This giveaway is in no away associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest. No purchase necessary for entry. Odds are determined by the number of entries. Selected winners will have 48 hours to respond to email notification to claim their prizes or another winner will be drawn. Entry into this giveaway will subscribe you to the Thinking Kids Press email list.
This post contains affiliate links.