Click here for FREE music lessons:
We recently received a new product to review–the SwitchBlade, a men’s personal micro-groomer. My husband tried it this morning and found it quite useful for trimming sideburn area and hair at back of neck. It will be great for the times he grows a goatee. The only negatives–it’s noisy and doesn’t have a miniature trimmer (less surface area on the blade). I will definitely be using this for my boys as well. We don’t ever take them to a barbershop for haircuts, but use clippers here at home. Now I can use this SwitchBlade to do a quick trim above their ears or back of neck without doing a full haircut!
- See a video of the SwitchBlade in action.
- From MicroTouch, maker of the leading men’s personal micro-groomer
- World’s first all-in-one, head-to-toe groomer that lets you remove hair anywhere with just one tool.
- Designed to “switch” from micro-groomer to full-size trimmer with a cock of the head cover.
- German steel blades, 4 comb attachments, 5 levels of trimming
- Allows “between barbership” hair trims
- There is a light on the smaller side
- Price $19.99 plus S&H, requires 2 AAA batteries
- Get more info and purchase at http://www.getswitchblade.com/
(I received a free SwitchBlade in order to write this honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.)