Click here for FREE music lessons:
I recently reviewed the Well-Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner and lamented that it only had “room” for four kids in it, and I’ll be homeschooling 6 kids this year. The wonderful lady who had sent the copy told me that they have a special grouping for big families such as myself called the “Large Family Bundle” and that I could review that now! It contains 2 Family Homeschool Planners, a large Wall Calendar, and a 1-year Home Educating Family magazine subscription for a savings of $25.
This time, I’m keeping the planners and using them! I’ve already started filling in the information for each of my kids–their schedules, goals for the year, etc. I’m excited to add their pictures on the first day of school (August 19). This will be a wonderful keepsake of our year! And I love that it not only includes so much specifically just for the kids, but also for me as I continue as “homemaker” cooking meals, shopping, and doing household chores, and not just “teacher.”
Take a look at all that you’ll find in this comprehensive planner. They’re very reasonably priced at $26.95, especially considering all that is in it:
- Spiral Bound with Three Hole Drilled to Fit into Binders
- Over 230 Full Color Pages
- Full Year Planner: July 2013 – June 2014
- Home Management with weekly cleaning schedule, monthly projects, greeting card registry, and monthly budgeting.
- Holiday Organization Section: Greeting card registry, activities and event schedules, gift giving, around town shopping, and internet shopping.
- Organize and plan for up to 4 children in one convenient book.
- Four Student Class Plans: Schedule each student’s class assignments.
- Four Student Time Schedules: Track each day by the hour.
- Weekly Schedule: Organize your week with class assignments, weekly priorities, prayer requests, dinner menu, and notes.
- Month at a Glance: Plan field trips, enrichment activities and books to read
- Semester Attendance & Progress Reports
- Perforated Report Cards
- Menu Planning: Plan weekly meals and conveniently shop with perforated shopping lists.
- Family Worship: Read through the Bible in a year.
- Insightful homeschool articles and tips to inspire you throughout the year.
- and much more….
Monthly “Books to Enjoy” and Shopping Lists.
Four Student Class Plan and Schedule pages
Four student pages for Progress and Attendance Reports
Four Report Cards (thicker paper)
Check out the inside of the planner by looking here. You’ll see how beautiful the inside pages are. 🙂
The Large FamilyBundle also includes a Wall Calendar, and it’s BIG! I’ve never had a calendar with so much room in each daily square (actually a rectangle). I have put it up right by my computer desk, so that it’s easy for me to check what’s going on and to make appointments.
The final part of the Large Family Bundle is a 1-year magazine subscription to Home Educating Family Magazine. I used to get a homeschooling magazine and loved reading it every time it came. But it’s been a few years. I’m so excited to be getting a print magazine again. I always find encouragement and ideas!
I have to tell you about a couple of other bundles they have since they’re 30% off this month! One bundle is the Busy Mom Package which includes an On-the-Go Planner, a Wall Calendar, and a 1-year Magazine subscription. Another is the Busy Homeschool Mom Bundle which includes a Family Homeschool Planner, an On-the-Go Planner, and Magazine subscription.
Now, for the Giveaway! HEDUA (Home Educating Family Association) is giving away 2 Family Homeschool Planners. There will be 2 winners who will each get one! Tell all your friends!
For legal reasons, this giveaway is open to US residents only. Giveaway ends Friday 8/16/13.
Update: The winners are Wendy R. And Jessica K. Congrats!
(Disclosure: I received a 2 complimentary copies of the planner, a wall calendar, and magazine subscription in order to write this honest review. I am also an affiliate of Home Educating Family and affiliate links are used in this post.)