Did you purchase an art curriculum for this year? We didn’t but were planning on using the See the Light Bible Story DVDs and Cartooning. The only downside is that the kids have already done those! So, I am seriously considering getting this special! Nine DVDs means they can work on one a month! I just love the “See the Light” art DVDs. The art instruction is top-notch–and they’re biblically-based!
If you aren’t sure about purchasing the set at this time, be sure to enter the giveaway!
Get A School-Year’s Worth Of Lessons In This Must-Have Boxed Set! It’s truly the perfect high school fine art credit on the market! (But younger kids will enjoy it, too!)
Create Your Own Masterpiece In The Style Of 9 Famous Artists!
- DRAW A WINDOW IN THE STYLE OF LOUIS COMFORT TIFFANY
- DRAW A WATERCOLOR PAINTING IN THE STYLE OF AMERICAN POP ARTIST WAYNE THIEBAUD
- CREATE A PAPER COLLAGE IN THE STYLE FRENCH ARTIST HENRI ROUSSEAU
- CREATE A FRUIT STILL LIFE IN THE STYLE OF FRENCH ARTIST GEORGES SEURAT
- CREATE AN ABSTRACT FLOWER IN THE STYLE OF AMERICAN ARTIST GEORGIA O’KEEFFE
- CREATE AN ACRYLIC OR TEMPERA PAINTING IN THE STYLE OF RUSSIAN ARTIST MARC CHAGALL
- DRAW A CHALK PASTEL IN THE STYLE OF FRENCH ARTIST EDGAR DEGAS
- PAINT A WATERCOLOR SEASCAPE IN THE STYLE OF AMERICAN ARTIST WINSLOW HOMER
- CREATE AN OIL PASTEL SUNFLOWER IN THE STYLE OF DUTCH ARTIST VINCENT VAN GOGH
The regular price: $99.99
During the month of September you can purchase Art Projects: Boxed Set for 89.99+ FREE SHIPPING in the USA.
Coupon Code to use: STL
See the Light wants (1) family to have their very own Art Projects: Boxed Set. We will be picking a random winner on September 19th at 12a. All entries will be verified.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
Linked to http://www.livingandlearningathome.com/
(Disclosure: I am an affiliate of “See the Light” and this post contains affiliate links.)