Click here for FREE music lessons:
Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey. I learned some very interesting things about the readers of I Choose Joy! I calculated the survey results after the first 100 people replied. The winner of the $25 Amazon gift card was Dee.
Here are the results:
- 93% Female, 6% Male
- Age: 10% ages 18-29, 34% in 30’s, 26% in 40’s, 24% in 50’s, 6% ages 60 and up
- 83% are married
- 62% homeschool (some are working as well); others are parents of younger kids, empty nesters, grandmas, etc.
- The readers had kids of ALL ages
- 62% like to read Homeschooling posts
- 52% like Giveaways
- 47% like Reviews of books, curricula, and products
- 42% like Tutorials/DIY/Crafts
- 28% like Lifestyle posts of what we’re doing as a family
- The “Other” category mentioned liking the “From House to Home” Link Party I host each week and faith-based articles
I was so appreciative for all who took the time to write a comment. Here is what was said:
- “I appreciate your homeschooling tips and ideas–many of which I can use when caring for my grandchildren!”
- “I LOVE I Choose Joy! !”
- “Love your site! Lots of good information.”
- “I would really like to continue to hear about your high school journey. We begin next year, and I am shaking in my boots!”
- “This is my second year homeschooling. Thanks to blogs like yours, it is running so much smoother than last year.”
- “Have really gotten some good tips from your blog!”
- “I run Christian Education at my church and I like to find good ideas to perk up our program across many age levels.”
I will continue to write for I Choose Joy! what my readers want to see! So glad it’s a blessing to you.