I got tagged by Kendra Fletcher of Preschoolers and Peace!
Here are the questions:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“even though not one part of an airplane flies” from “Is There Really a God?” by Ken Ham (of www.answersingenesis.org)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
a video by the Kratt Brothers: Zoboo at Animal Junction (well, really my kids watched it)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The buzzing of the baby monitors. My girls are both sleeping. The boys are outside with Daddy–so it's quiet!
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 5:30 pm–I ran outside to cover the sandbox because it started sprinkling.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
black maternity shirt and jean shorts
10. Did you dream last night?
I don't remember
11. When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago as I was putting my 2 yo daughter to bed. She makes me laugh all the time!
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
“Paintings” by my kids, Bible verses we're memorizing, phonograms for phonics practice, calendars
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A beetle in the clothes basket as we were folding yesterday.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film or video you saw?
My husband and I watched Gettysburg a couple of weeks ago.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A retirement package for my mom so she can quit her work, support for many of the missionaries we know. I'm sure I can come up with a lot more ideas–I'd have to think about it.
17. Tell me something about you that I do not know.
As a child I lived in Libya, Holland and Alaska. I grew up in El Paso, Texas.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make it possible that the aid that many want to give can reach those who need it (i.e. their governments would let it in and logistics wouldn't be a problem).
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes, we do it all the time in my Musikgarten classes. (www.genasmusikgarten.com)
20. Comment to George Bush:
Hang in there. Keep seeking the Lord's wisdom and doing His will. We're praying for you.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
If God calls me to it.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Well done my good and faithful servant.
25. 5 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog (if they want to):
grandmommy, hallfamily8, homekeeper4him, tulip, TwaddleMeNot