Welcome today to the Expert Guide to the 2021 Ultimate Christian Living Bundle! I’m so excited to be a contributor to this wonderful bundle that will help Christian women of all ages!
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
What is the Ultimate Christian Living Bundle?
The Ultimate Christian Living Bundle is a collection of digital resources. You’ll get access to ALL of them for one low price, and you can pick and choose which you’ll use.
Price: $29.99 (+ optional $10 Cheat Sheets)
Value: 50 products worth $1182.78
Contents: 8 eBooks, 17 eCourses, 13 Printables, & 12 Workbooks
- Children & Marriage (13 resources worth $223.97)
- Hope & Encouragement (13 resources worth $522.91)
- Prayer & Devotionals (9 resources worth $184.00)
- Scripture & Bible Study (15 resources worth $241.90)
Bonuses: worth $58
How to Use the Ultimate Christian Living Bundle
The products in this bundle will help you grow in your faith, apply biblical truths in your everyday life, strengthen your marriage, and find encouragement even in challenging times .
My Product in the Christian Living Bundle
Use Music to Grow in Your Faith is an online course I wrote to help moms of all ages continue their faith journey in a unique way — with music! See more about it here.
The Use Music to Grow in Your Faith online course is especially geared toward women and provides 15 different ways to use music to grow closer to God.
If your prayer or devotional life has become stale or non-existent, maybe music is what you need to encourage you to grow and be consistent again.
This course can show you how to use music to worship, memorize Scripture, journal, and meditate. You can use music to understand God better, pray more, and love Him whole-heartedly.
A journaling page is included to guide you through the course. Videos and links to resources such as sheet music are also included.
You will find yourself loving and worshipping the Savior in a fresh, new way after using the online course Use Music to Grow in Your Faith! And, find this course in the 2021 Ultimate Christian Living Bundle!
Other Specific Resources in the Bundle I Recommend
We’ve been using the James Inductive Bible Study this year in our homeschool! Read our review of the James Inductive Bible Study here. You can get this Bible study (a $30 value) in the Christian Living Bundle for only $29.
I have loved everything Ana Willis has written because she puts such a unique spin on it. And, that’s what you’ll find in Devoted: A Hebrew Scripture Study of Psalm 115!
It’s a word-by-word Hebrew Scripture study for women who want to dig deeper into God’s Word. It’s a $14 value.
With the new Devoted studies you will:
- Learn Biblical vocabulary
- Translate Scriptures word-by-word
- Dig into the full meaning of every word in each verse
- Learn how to say and write each verse in Hebrew
- Memorize each verse in English and Hebrew
- Practice lettering in English
- And so much more!
As my children grow and face new milestones, successes and hurdles, I reach out for biblical truths to guide them.. but I need help to find the right words and lessons in an ever-changing world.
With the help of an eCourse called Walking with God: Bible Lessons for Families, I was able to not only experience these lessons with my family, but gain so much insight to apply these truths in our real life… not just the Pinterest-perfect image.
Kerry connected me with real life ways to be consistent in raising my kids to walk with God and helped me to walk in peace, joy and freedom.
The Walking with God: Bible Lessons for Families Course (value $15) walks you through six weeks of fun family activities for your children to discover specific ways they can walk with God right now. Each lesson includes:
- a Bible story with guidance on *how* to tell and review it
- a “catch phrase” to review all week
- craft instructions
- as well as an object lesson, memory verse and printable, short videos for further learning, and even fun snacks that tie in with the story. What kid doesn’t want to learn when food is involved?
Here are a few more amazing resources in the Ultimate Christian Living Bundle :
- Create the Space Quiet Time Planner and Journal by Gina Poirier
- Embracing God with the Life you Never Expected by Laura Krokos
- 2021 Equipping Godly Women Online Conference by Brittany Ann
- Six Biblical Approaches to Protecting Your Mental Health by Michelle Nietert
Early Bird and other Bonuses
The Ultimate Christian Living Bundle has partnered with Val Marie Paper Company to get you the Fresh Start: A 31-day Devotional to Jump Start your Prayer Life for FREE (a $15.00 value, just pay shipping).
This devotional is the perfect companion to help you make the most of even limited quiet time and cultivate a deeper prayer life.
It’s an early bird bonus, so you’ll need to purchase the bundle before the end of Tuesday, March 23, 2021, in order to claim it.
The Fresh Start: A 31-day Devotional to Jump Start your Prayer Life is absolutely beautiful and if you feel like you want to pray more but find yourself too distracted in this noisy world, this prompted prayer journal will help you make the most of even limited quiet time and ultimately, finally cultivate a deeper prayer life.
In addition to the 50 resources in this bundle (valued over $1,100) + the early bird bonus journal, you also get THREE more bonuses:
- Beesilk Lotion Bar & Natural Lip Balm MadeOn Skin Care is a Christian, family-run company specializing in simple, effective, safe skincare. The Beesilk Hard Lotion Bar brings relief to dry, cracked skin. (Value $19)
- Frankincense & Myrrh Soap Every Puro Company product is handcrafted and formulated by Kristyn Bango, a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Herbalist, and Dietary Supplement specialist to provide holistic tools to compliment overall wellbeing and success. (Value $12)
- 3 months of access to our monthly membership site Paper Me Pretty Paper Me Pretty’s mission is to create beautiful digital stationery to help women focus on the things that matter. Each month they release a fresh bundle of gorgeously themed stationery for members to download including items to organize your home life, To-Do lists, meal planners, Bible verse cards, and more! (Value $27)
The value of the bonuses are worth more than the cost of the bundle, which I think makes the bundle a no-brainer.
Full Product List
You also have the option to snag the “cheat sheets” with your bundle. This is a game-changer, because with these time-saving cheat sheets, you can review all the bundle’s material in less than half the time, and then dive deeper into the topics most interesting to you. Check them out here.
CHILDREN & MARRIAGE (13 resources worth $223.97)
- Adult + Children’s Easter Coloring Book by Micah Klug (Printable) $12.00
It’s hard to focus on the true meaning of Easter when you feel overwhelmed with egg hunts, bunny rabbits, and your never-ending list of to-do’s. With this adult and children’s coloring book, you can focus on this holiday’s true meaning.
- Alphabet Maze + Bible Verse Superhero Activity Bundle by Tawna Schmidt (Printable) $22.00
Mazes, coloring, games, and other educational activities infused with bible verses and faith-based activities to create hours of fun and learning for children.
- Daily Grace for Moms: Bible Verse Wall Art & Bookmarks by Rachel Newcomb (Printable) $4.99
Pretty Bible verse wall art & bookmarks giving moms daily grace and encouragement.
- How the Parable of the Talents Liberates You and Your Child by Jonathan Harris (eBook) $15.00
Shows parents how to embrace the biblical principle of talent development and how to apply it right away with your child.
- Gospel Love: How to Apply 7 Key Teachings of Jesus to Live Your Best Marriage by Dustin & Bethany Riechmann (eCourse) $29.00
Learn how to experience more joy and happiness in your marriage each day through simple practices shared by Jesus right in the Gospels.
- James: Self Study Workbook for Inductive Bible Study by Abby Banks (Workbook) $30.00
Learn the Inductive Bible Study Method through the Book of James
- Kids Bible Reading Plans: Strong Faith Series by Jennifer Thorson (Workbook) $7.00
Help your children hide God’s Word in their hearts!
- Miracles and Parables: Read and Color Stories from the New Testament by Sara Jordan (Printable) $8.99
Teach your children about the miracles and parables of Jesus with these read and color printable storybooks.
- Praying Scripture for your Marriage Prayer Journal by Kira Bridges (Printable) $9.00
This prayer journal provides you with a strategy for strengthening your marriage by praying God’s Word.
- Psalm 23: Study Workbook for Kids by BibleBaton (Workbook) $24.99
Discover peace in knowing the Lord is your Shepherd as you work through this unique Bible study journal together with your kids.
- The God-Centered Marriage by Sue Nelson (eCourse) $27.00
Learn how to place God securely at the center of your marriage. Dive deep into areas from intimacy and money to communication and friendship in marriage.
- The Good Gospel: An A-Z Bible Resource for Young Children by Jennifer Pepito (Printable) $19.00
A Bible resource for young children that includes fine art, meaningful stories, and connection moments to give children an opportunity to experience a relationship with our beautiful Jesus.
- Walking with God: Bible Lessons for Families by Kerry Beck (eCourse) $15.00
Use these 6 weekly lessons for families to encourage & inspire your kids to walk with God. Easy-to-follow instruction for all activities.
HOPE & ENCOURAGEMENT (13 resources worth $522.91)
- 2021 Equipping Godly Women Online Conference by Brittany Ann (Recordings) $29.00
Fall in love with God’s Word as you learn from our 20 incredible conference speakers.
- Candid Conversations: Real Women. Real Life. Real Faith. by Heather Hart (eBook) $4.99
Real-life stories from real Christian women about how God has either used their struggles to refine their faith or used their faith to help them weather the storm.
- Christian Motivation for Daily Living by Zig Ziglar (Audio) $39.99
3 volumes on Winning with a Balanced Life, Building Winning Relationships, and Winning with a Balanced Goals Program. All of which is practical and biblically-based, psychologically sound and physiologically accurate.
- Clean Out With Love: 30-Day Declutter Challenge with Purpose by Laura Coppinger (eBook) $6.00
Clean out every extra item in your home with the purpose of giving you breathing space and providing for others who have needs for their homes and families.
- Everything You Need To Know About Starting a Christian Blog by Sarah Hardee (eBook) $14.99
A 10-step guide with worksheets to help you start your ministry, gain kingdom influence, and lead people to Christ.
- Faith Spurts: Guided Steps to Help You Grow in Faith by Mary Saltzmann (eBook) $10.00
Guided steps to help you grow in faith, cultivate peace in your heart, and develop a more satisfying spiritual life.
- Fruit of the Spirit Christian Yoga Series by Tracey Daniel (eCourse) $77.00
7 Jesus-focused gentle yoga sessions + 4 guided meditations to help cultivate and grow the fruit of the spirit in your life
- How To Live on One Income by Apryl Griffith (eBook) $29.99
Steps to make it work as a one income family.
- Launch Christian Blog: How to Blog for the Glory of God! by Elaine Rau (eCourse) $97.00 10 modules, 10 bonuses, and step-by-step video guides in every section to help you launch your faith-based blog, obtain your first 1000 readers, and start making your first blogging dollars!!!
- Six Biblical Approaches to Protecting Your Mental Health by Michelle Nietert (eCourse) $24.99
Join Michelle in discovering and practicing Biblical approaches to a mentally healthier you.
- Spirituality and Mental Health by Beautiful Minds Wellness (eCourse) $149.00
A step-by-step journey through the science supporting spirituality and emotional health and the practical applications to enhance the spiritual aspects of your life.
- The Body Image Reset: Find your worth in Christ, not your body by Taylor Kiser (eCourse) $29.97
A mini course that will help you stop hating on your body so you can see yourself how God sees you.
- Women Living Well: 3-Month Habit Tracker by Courtney Joseph (Printable) $9.99
Designed to help you reach your life goals.
PRAYER & DEVOTIONALS (9 resources worth $184.00)
- Create the Space Quiet Time Planner & Journal by Gina Poirier (Printable) $17.00
Be consistent and intentional in your relationship with God, with over 40 printable pages of Bible study resources, planning tools, checklists, journaling prompts, note pages, and more.
- Every Thought Captive: Body-Mind-Spirit Exercises for Emotional Regulation by Leah Lesesne, MA (ebook) $50.00
Learn how to regulate your emotions and engage your body-mind-spirit in prayer with Captive Thought Therapy tapping exercises!
- Intentional Living through Prayer: A Prayer Prompt for Every Day of the Year by Julie Pfeifer (Workbook) $27.00
Contains everything you need for a year’s worth of prayer journaling including unique, scripture-based prayer prompts, electronically fillable space to journal, and room to list who and what you want to pray for.
- Persimmons & Provision: 30-Day Gratitude Journal by Erin Odom (Printable) $10.00
To help you focus on what truly matters in life and reflect on your blessings.
- Prayer & Encouragement Words: Embroidery Pattern by Mollie Johanson (Printable) $4.00
Pray and meditate as you embroider this collection of word art hand embroidery patterns featuring a combination of script text and more playful text with adorable items inspired by the words they accompany.
- Prayer Journal Workshop by Jen Evangelista (eCourse) $10.00
Create your own personalized prayer journal in a couple of hours.
- Short and Sweet Creative Faith Retreat by Dani and Tay (eCourse) $27.00
A do-together-at-home creative faith retreat that will beautify your home AND make you feel refreshed.
- The Prayer Toolbox: 50+ Ideas to Inspire Your Prayer Life by Kathryn Shirey (eBook) $12.00
An essential reference guide of 16 different prayer methods and more than 50 prayer starters and ideas to inspire and deepen your prayer time.
- Use Music to Grow in Your Faith: Fifteen Different Ways to Use Music to Grow Closer to God by Gena Mayo (eCourse) $27.00
This online course is especially geared toward women and provides 15 different ways to use music to grow closer to God.
SCRIPTURE & BIBLE STUDY (15 resources worth $241.90)
- 3 Easy Ways to Level Up Your Daily Bible Reading Plan by Jen Evangelista & Arabah Joy (eCourse) $22.00
This on-demand workshop is designed to help you go from a simple daily Bible reading plan to a “blow-your-mind” Bible study.
- 30 Day Retreat with God by Natalie Fullmer (Workbook) $8.99
A spiritual challenge to encourage reading and memorizing key Bible Verses while drawing you closer to God with spiritual exercises to grow your faith, love, and service to others.
- A Grateful Heart Bible Study by Tara Ziegmont (Workbook) $9.99
Cultivate more joy and happiness in your life through an intentional process of prayer and gratitude!
- Delight in the Word thru Coloring & Bible Journaling – for Beginners & Beyond by JoDitt Williams (eCourse) $24.00
Learn simple tips and techniques to help you delight in the Word of God through color and creativity – even if you are artistically challenged!
- Devoted: Hebrew Scripture Study of Psalm 115 by Ana Willis (eCourse) $14.00
A Hebrew word-by-word study of psalm 115 for women devoted to God’s word.
- Embracing God with the Life You Never Expected by Laura Krokos (eBook) $9.99
Relating to women in the Bible.
- Encouraging Bible Verse Posters and Postcards by Deborah Hanyon (Printable) $5.99
These beautiful posters contain 10 different encouraging Bible Verses to help with memorization and to add color to nature journals and more.
- Faithful & True: Color Scripture, Revelation by Shama Stock (Printable) $8.95
A coloring book with 24 scripture designs from the book of Revelation to print and color.
- Healing Plants of the Bible: Using Biblical Herbs for Health in Modern Times by Heidi Villegas, M.A., C.A. (eCourse) $47.00
The plants God created and gave to us can heal. Find out how to use them in these modern times for your health and happiness.
- Love the Word Bible Study Binder by Arabah Joy (Workbook) $17.00
Designed with all the tools you need to plan, organize, and get the most from your time in God’s word.
- Reflections Color Journal by Richie Soares (Workbook) $12.00
A way to grow closer with the Lord with personal reflection and creative discovery with Biblical inspiration.
- Rely on God Journal by Kim Jones (Workbook) $22.00
This beautiful downloadable workbook features 31 Bible verses, activities and printable products and will get you on track as you dig into God’s word and learn why He is trustworthy and reliable in all our troubles.
- Scripture Graces: Scripture Memory Toolkit by Victoria Osborn (Printable) $8.00
Verse by verse, word by word, challenge yourself to memorize the entire passage of John 1:1-18 by breaking the passage up in this Scripture memory system that actually works!
- The Bible Study Planner and Workbook by Melissa Tumino (Workbook) $19.99
Helps you dive deeper into God’s Word by using templates and multiple Bible study methods.
- Write the Word Journal by Sarah Frazer (Printable) $12.00
A great way to stay in tune and go deeper as you slow down to write out God’s Word.
Questions and Answers about the 2021 Ultimate Christian Living Bundle
Are you just as excited as I am about the Christian Living Bundle, a collection of resources by Christian authors and teachers designed to bring God fully into focus in your daily life?
If you still have questions, keep reading!
Q1: I’m not very techy…will it be hard for me to use my bundle?
After years of offering these bundles, the Ultimate Bundles team has made the process simple and clear. If you need any help, they have detailed tutorial videos – plus, their friendly customer service team is standing by if you need help! Just give them a shout at customerserv[email protected] and they’ll be happy to give you a hand.
Q2: What am I going to do with 50 resources?
A2: There is no way on earth each of these eBooks / eCourses is relevant to where you are right now. Some of them will have a lot of appeal, and some won’t. But in most cases, it only takes 3 or 4 eBooks or eCourses that you’re going to use for you to start saving money. So, even though you won’t use every resource in the bundle, it would still be really hard to not save a ton of money anyway.
Q3: How do I know I’m actually getting good quality products and not just a bunch of “throw-away” eBooks?
A3: The Ultimate Bundles team spends months reviewing potential contributors, approaches only the best for inclusion, and then only accepts the top products that they think will have the most appeal out of those. They are highly selective and it shows in the final curated collection.
Q4: OK, but what if I buy it and don’t like it?
A4: Although Ultimate Bundles has an extremely low return rate at less than 1/4 of the industry standard, they offer a 100% happiness guarantee refund policy for 30 days. If you don’t love it, just email [email protected] to ask for a full refund.
Q6: This sounds like a scam. Can you prove it’s not?
A6: I know it seems too good to be true. Pay $29.99 for $1,182.78 in resources? Doesn’t that mean someone’s losing big time? Or the prices are inflated?
I totally get your concerns. I’ve been an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles for years and I can tell you I offer these bundles to my readers because they’re a great value. Even though a blogger may be including their product in a bundle that costs less than their product, product creators get the opportunity to expand how many people their value reaches. And when you buy a bundle through your favorite blogger (hopefully me!), you’ll support them, too! Plus, the bundle is offered for such a short time that they can go back quickly to selling their product at full price.
In short, it’s a great deal for everyone. Ultimate Bundles is a reputable company, so if you try the bundle and don’t like it within 30 days, just ask their friendly, helpful customer happiness team for a refund.
I hope that fully answers your questions!!
In my opinion, you really don’t want to pass up a deal this good. But I’ll leave that up to you. Just don’t wait too long, because the sale ends tonight! Learn more or get your bundle here!
**Did you get your 2021 Ultimate Christian Living Bundle? Leave a comment below with your favorite product!
Leave a Reply