Click here for FREE music lessons:
In January I’m going to push to finally lose the last 15 pounds that I haven’t lost since my last baby. But until then I am determined NOT to gain any more weight during this holiday season! Here is how I plan to do it: T-Tapp exercise workouts!
I completed Day 3 of a 4-day boot camp this morning. I am doing the Basic Work-out Plus DVD for four days in a row. Then I will do a T-Tapp work-out every other day until January 1. The nice thing about the Basic Work-out is that it’s only 15 minutes long, so I don’t have much excuse for not doing it!
Never tried T-Tapp and don’t know what to buy?
*If you are brand new, get the Basic Workout Plus With Instructional DVD (15-minute workout), along with the Fit and Fabulous in Fifteen Minutes book.
* If you are used to exercising and want a total body workout (45 minutes), get Total Workout DVD.
* If you have health issues or more weight to lose, get the MORE Rehab workout DVD.
* If you love walking for exercise, get the Step Away the Inches DVD or Step it to the Max.
* If you are an older person who needs more careful exercise to avoid injury, get the Senior Fit DVD.
* If you have hormonal imbalance issues, get the Healthy Hormones DVDs.
Leave me a comment and let me know you’ll be joining me! Let’s support each other!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)