Are you looking for some Thanksgiving activities for kids to do on Thanksgiving day? I’ve tracked down a whole bunch of fun ideas for you! Keep the little ones busy while you cook and prepare on Thanksgiving Day!
The “Thanksgiving Activity Pack” includes:
- 15 pages
- 3 pages for labeling a turkey, pilgrim girl, and pilgrim boy (plus the answers)
- a fun physical activity cube (roll like a pumpkin, flap like a turkey, fall like an acorn)
- name cards to label with everyone’s name for the Thanksgiving table
- napkin holders
The Thanksgiving Activity Cube
- flap like a turkey
- roll like a pumpkin
- sway like the Mayflower
- stretch like a growing corn stalk
- strut like a turkey
- fall like an acorn
My daughter loves the Activity Cube!
Set the Thanksgiving Table:
Download the Full 15-Page Thanksgiving Activity Pack
Get the Thanksgiving Activity Pack to keep your kids busy while you’re cooking that turkey or making the pumpkin pie!
Purchase at my TPT Store here.
Or, try out a free sample first!
Find more fun Thanksgiving Activities for Kids ideas below:
I have listed four of my favorite books that we love to read and listen to each Thanksgiving.
The printables below are perfect for printing out and putting on the table for the kids. Include a cute container of crayons and colored pencils!
- My Thankful Alphabet Thanksgiving Printable Activity
- Thanksgiving Coloring Activity
- Thanksgiving Coloring Pages and Mini-Book
- Give Thanks Coloring Page
- Thanksgiving Owls Activity Pack
- Math Counting and Copywork for Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Word Search
Music for Thanksgiving
Take 15 minutes (I know that’s all the time you have) to do this fun music lesson with your kids. Or, if they’re old enough, they can do it independently!
What’s a holiday without crafts? These are so fun!
What fun activities will you be doing with your kids on Thanksgiving? Please leave a comment below and let me know!
Leave a Reply