Oh, I’m so excited about this giveaway of a Dear Magazine subscription today!
Do you have a daughter or granddaughter (or niece or friend!) who is aged 13-21? Then this magazine is for her! It comes to you from one of my favorite companies Home Educating Family (HEDUA). I have used their Well Planned Day planners and calendars for years, as well as enjoying their homeschool magazine Home Educating Family. Now, I’m excited to have a magazine just for my daughters!
Here’s a little about the magazine:
Every young woman is dear. But not every young woman realizes this truth. Jenny Keliher has a passion to encourage young women to discover that they are dear. She wants to “show young women that they are dear in every sense of the word and in every area of their lives.”
So, who is Jenny? Daughter of Well Planned Gal Rebecca Keliher, Jenny is a young woman who has been taught to chase her passions and use her talents to God’s glory.
In an effort to reach teenagers world-wide with the message that they are dear to God, Jenny has created Dear Magazine. This beautiful product combines Jenny’s heart for the Lord with her love for literature, baking, and design.
Designed for young women ranging in age from thirteen to twenty-one, Dear covers everything from faith to fashion, from relationships to entertainment. But nothing about these topics fits the societal norm. Instead, each article reminds young women that everything they do should reflect the dear woman God has created them to be.
In each issue of Dear, young women will find much to challenge them and spark their interest, such as:
– the biography of a historical hero, beginning with Amy Carmichael
– women’s awareness topics
– do-it-yourself sections
– fashion tips
– spiritual growth encouragement
– encouragement and advice for growing in maturity
– discussions on relationships with friends and family
– entertainment suggestions
Before you enter the giveaway below, I have 3 things for you to do:
- Go pick up a FREEBIE! Planning Software, an issue of Family Magazine, and High School Helps ebook!
- See if you could use a 2014-2015 planner or calendar–they’re on clearance right now, 50% off! I just ordered a 4-year High School planner for my son since we realized he is doing a few classes this year that are high school level!
3. Pre-order next year’s planners since they are 20% off only until March 31!
(Disclosure: I am an affiliate of HEDUA and this post contains affiliate links.)