For Christmas this last year, my sisters-in-law and I decided to exchange ornaments. I wanted to make some, and came up with the following idea: Decoupage Photo Christmas Ornaments!
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Decoupage Photo Christmas Ornaments
I printed out a photo of each member of their family (some of the pictures I found on their Facebook pages), as well as some pictures/sayings that were on old Christmas cards. (Yes, I save old Christmas cards for crafts!) The plaques were simple unfinished wood.
I painted them green, and my husband drilled a hole in the top. I used decoupage (Mod Podge) to apply the photos and cut-outs.
The finishing touch was the cute ribbon tied at the top.
Such an easy project and a great keepsake!
- Christmas Tree Handprint Craft
- Step-By-Step Plan for Organizing a Holiday Craft Fair
- Unique Homeschool Stocking Stuffer Curriculum Gifts
- Christmas Elves ABC Printable Pack
- The “Twelve Days of Christmas” Sing-Along with Printable Pack