Using the Instant Pot pressure cooker is changing the way many moms get dinner on the table. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’ll love today’s post Instant Pot Orange Chicken Rice Bowl Recipe. It’s the perfect choice for those new to the Instant Pot or those of you who are experienced with this great cooking tool.
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
Instant Pot Orange Chicken Rice Bowl Recipe
Cook time: 12 minutes plus heating and release
If you don’t have an Instant Pot, check here for suggestions.
Ingredients for Orange Chicken Rice Bowl:
- 1.5 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 oranges (zest & juice)
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
Directions for Instant Pot Orange Chicken Rice Bowl:
- Trim and cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- In a bowl toss chicken and cornstarch.
3. Turn the IP to saute function.
4. Add olive oil and chicken and saute for a few minutes until chicken is partially cooked.
7. Seal and lock the lid, and set IP to High Pressure cook for 12 minutes.
8. Once cooked, manual release the steam.
9. Unlock the lid and serve hot!
Optional** Top with extra sriracha for a little extra heat!
- Instant Pot Low Carb Porcupine Meatballs
- Easy Dinner Meal: Honey Pecan Chicken Breast Recipe
- Gluten-Free Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies