We start next Monday on our 6-week fitness challenge! Are you ready? I am. I’ve decided to do a 10-day Basic Workout Boot Camp that will end on October 1, and I’ve completed 3 days in a row. Then, I’ll switch to 4 days a week with the rest of you.
Here are the rules, so you can see if you’d like to join us.
1. Choose any exercise program and do it 4 times each week for 6 weeks (starting Monday October 1 and ending Monday November 12.). Examples of an exercise program are a DVD, gym, class, a 30-minute walk, etc. I’ll be doing T-Tapp, of course! I want the most benefits for the least amount of time invested. 🙂 (Notice, I didn’t say the least amount of effort.)
2. Link up your blog posts each Monday with a report on what and how you did during the previous week (how many work-outs, any inches or pounds lost, benefits to your health). If you don’t have a blog, just leave a comment. And for you really private types, you can send me an email! 🙂
3. Bonus–Add a new healthy habit each week, such as drinking more water, eating more fresh vegetables, getting 10,000 steps with a pedometer, etc.
4. Please follow I Choose Joy! (see sidebar) so that I can remind you to come back here each week to link up your update. Also, please leave a link back here so others can join us! I’ll be posting on my Facebook page throughout the weeks to keep us all motivated — so be sure to Like I Choose Joy! (link in sidebar).
5. I’ll have a couple of prizes to give away at the end of the challenge!
Please leave a comment to let me know you’re joining us!
If you don’t have a workout to do, I would suggest getting the 15-minute Basic Workout Plus or the 25-minute Step Away the Inches ($16.95), both from T-Tapp. Those are the 2 workouts I’ll be using. Order now so you’ll be ready!
(contains affiliate links)
Saw your challege on Pinterest and it is just the thing I NEED:) I am ecited to join your challenge on Monday. My basic plan will be to start using our new to us treadmil while my older daughter is at pre-school. Then maybe do some family yoga a few evenings a week. I’ll let you know how I am doing.
Best of luck to everyone!
Wonderful, Joy! It will be great encouraging each other!
I am joining you and I just finished my first day of working out! I’m using an old tape of Cindy Crawford (hehe) For the first bit and then I’ll switch over to my Slim in 6. I need the stretching and slower pace of Cindy before jumping in. Thanks!
Cindy Crawford–fun! So glad you’re joining us!