Today I have a review of the Precious Moments Little Book of Bedtime published by Tommy Nelson Publishers. I really like this little padded board book for ages 1-4, and so does my sweetie pie. It’s the perfect book to read before bed.
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post. I received a complimentary copy of this book from Tommy Nelson Publishers in order to write this honest review.
What’s in Precious Moments Little Book of Bedtime
You’ll find 18 poems each accompanied by a scripture verse or quote. One of my favorite lullabies is included: the traditional Welsh folk song “All Through the Night.” There are also poems and prayers about thanking God for the day, saying good night to the sun, asking God to bless the animals, bath time and putting on pajamas, getting hugs and kisses and a story before bed, asking God for sweet dreams, and to be blessed while the child sleeps.
I have always loved the Precious Moments drawings, and you’ll love them as well in this book. There are kids sitting around a campfire, looking up at the moon, lots of animals and stuffed animals, and kids from around the world.
Favorite Scriptures Included
A few of my favorite scriptures are included:
- “Come to me, all of you who are tired. . . . I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28
- “He has put his angels in charge of you. They will watch over you wherever you go.” Psalm 91:11
- “When you lie down. . . your sleep will be sweet.” Proverbs 3:24
Where to Purchase:
Pick up Precious Moments Little Book of Bedtime at Amazon here:
Other Precious Moments Books and Products:
Shhhh. Time for nighty-night. 🙂
- Review of Precious Moments: Little Book of Prayers
- Homeschooling With Toddlers: Tips and Tools
- 10 Songs All Preschoolers Should Know