Looking for Veterans Day Activities? I have written a special activity guide called 11 Days of Veterans Day Activities for Kids which is available for purchase now for only $3!
Download a free sample of 11 Days of Veterans Day Activities for Kids. (You’ll receive it in your email inbox and will be added to my newsletter list).
Are you looking for some other fun Veterans Day activities to do with your kids? Look at these great ones at Educents.
Who is it for?
- Students in grades PreK-2
- Perfect for all families, especially military families or families abroad
What is included?
- Created by teachers on a military base overseas to honor our veterans from the American perspective and the European perspective for the sacrifices and aide given in times of need.
- This product includes several folding activities to create a Veterans Day flip book. It also includes facts about Veterans Day and a patriotic poem
- 22 pages
- Grades K-2
- There are several hundred thousand children today in US or overseas public schools whose parents are in the military. A high degree of mobility is demanded of these children and of their parents. Relocation is a reality that a significant number of these dependents are separated from at least one parent due to overseas deployment. Kids of Active Duty move around the world, acclimating themselves to new cultures, new friends, new homes and new surroundings. These activities will create awareness of the service and sacrifices of our military’s children. This is an opportunity to thank children for their support to our nation’s war fighters, and recognize the important role they play in the strength of our nation by contributing to the strength of the military family.
- Includes: A Salute to our Military Kids includes: Military visor, Book, Dog tags, Math prompts, Friendship hugs, Shirt decals, Passport, “Keep Daddy/Mommy Safe” Bracelets, Pencil toppers, Time keeping watches, Dominoes, Writing paper
- 47 pages
- Grades PreK-1
- Every child wonders what the world is like beyond their own borders and provides a window into the lives of their fellow children. As young readers will discover, there are similarities in the way mothers do for their children all over the world. What is it like to be a mother in Africa? How do mothers and children around the world differ in their lives? Children will discover that life in other nations is often very much from their own. Hopefully it will inspire them to be better global citizens and to appreciate all moms of the world. The point of this book is to make clear to a child that moms love them through all circumstances, and that they can count with that love as long as they live because the bond of love between mother and child lasts forever.
- Includes: color and black & white gift book, toilet paper roll cultural dolls
- 40 pages
- Grades PreK-2
- This product includes poetry about the soldier, the flag and our allegiance to our flag. It also includes interactive folding activities, word work, and a game.
- 51 pages
- Grades 1 & 2
- Perfect as Veteran’s Day classroom activities, or year-round
- Fosters awareness and cultural understanding
- Supports military families and children
How does the deal work?
- Email delivery of voucher code
- All sales are final
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)