You and your elementary kids will love the Flag Day Facts and Activity Pack! Flag Day is specifically on June 14 every year, but it can be used any time!
Flag Day Facts and Activity Pack
The Flag Day Activity Pack contains the following pages:
- Flag Day facts, dates, and information
- U.S. flag facts
- Test your memory (multiple choice quiz)
- Color the U.S. flag
- Fill in the Blanks: The Pledge of Allegiance
- Word Find: words such as allegiance, republic, nation (12 total)
- Test your memory (draw the U.S. flag)
- Crossword puzzle (9 questions)
What are some of the Flag Day Facts You’ll Learn?
Flag Day is the American holiday where we honor the United States flag. On June 14, 1777 the Second Continental Congress recognized the flag of the United States of America to have 13 horizontal stripes (alternating red and white) and 13 white stars on a blue background. Over 100 years later, on June 14, 1916 President Woodrow Wilson established June 14 as an official Flag Day holiday!
The design of the U. S. flag has been modified 26 times since 1777. Nick names of the U.S. flag include “Old Glory,” “The Star-Spangled Banner,” and the “Stars and Stripes.”
Where to purchase
You can get the 8-page Flag Day Activity Pack for only $2 at my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Or, if you’d like a free sample first, get that here:
Get your FREE sample of Flag Day Facts and Activity Pack.
You might also like this Memorial Day Unit Study!
- Veterans Day Activities for Kids
- Veterans Day Book Ideas for Elementary, Middle School, and High School
- 15-Minute Music Lesson for Memorial Day
- 5 of the Very Best Patriotic Songs
- Free 15-Minute Music Lesson for Veterans Day
- Music Lesson on “The Star-Spangled Banner”
- Free 15-Minute Music Lesson for Independence Day