Do you have an incredible kid? I do — I have 8! Did you know that every third Thursday in March is the fun holiday called Absolutely Incredible Kid Day? Yep, it’s true! And, here are five ways to celebrate Absolutely Incredible Kid Day this year.
Celebrate Absolutely Incredible Kid Day!
Here are some of the dates coming in the next few years:
- March 16, 2023
- March 21, 2024
- March 20, 2025
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
1. Download the You Are an Incredible Kid Printable Pack
The You Are an Incredible Kid set is the perfect printable pack to celebrate the kids in your life!
It’s perfect for Absolutely Incredible Kid Day, birthdays, first day of school, last day of school, Valentine’s Day, or any day of the year you want to show love to your child or student! You get 5 special pages.
- The first page contains six “You Are” Hearts. Cut out the hearts and write the reason you think your kid is INCREDIBLE! Stick them on your child’s bedroom door, in their lunch box, in a suitcase before summer camp, etc.
- Next comes two pages of coupons. The first is ready-made. The second page is blank so you or your child can write your own.
- Here are the ready-made coupons: Family Activity of Choice, Movie of Choice, Lunch or Dinner of Choice, Chore Exemption of Choice, Treat of Choice, Picnic (indoor or outdoor), Game of Choice, Book of Choice
- On the next page, there are 4 bookmarks. They say I Can Make a Difference!, I Am Loved!, Kindness Begins with Me!, and World Changer. There is space on these for you to add an additional message to your child.
- Finally, there is a certificate for the incredible child!
Head here to get the You Are an Incredible Kid printable pack.
2. Listen to Your Kid’s Favorite Music
Not sure what songs your younger kid might like? Check out the Top 100 Songs All Kids Should Know.
3. Watch Your Kid’s Favorite Movie
Here are a few ideas:
4. Play Your Kid’s Favorite Game
Here are some we’ve enjoyed recently
5. Cook Your Kid’s Favorite Food!
Want to help your child learn to cook? Try Kids Cook Real Food!
Leave a Reply