Your younger students will LOVE this fun Christmas-themed printable pack!
Click here for FREE music lessons:
Christmas Elves ABC Printable Pack
The 26-page printable pack has one page for each letter of the alphabet. Each page contains traceable capital and lower-case letters, a Christmas-themed word that starts with that letter, and a counting activity!
There are unique graphics on every page related to the Christmas words to keep your little one interested throughout the entire alphabet.
The printable pack is perfect for ages preschool thru 2nd grade, or even out of that age range depending on the handwriting abilities of your child.
How to use the Christmas Elves ABC Printable Pack
Here are several suggestions for how to use the Christmas Elves ABC printable pack.
- Have your child do one page per day leading up to Christmas (count back to see when you need to start if you don’t want to have them do it on the weekend).
- Laminate the sheets and use markers so they can be used over and over
- Use this as part of special “Holiday Schooling.”
- Make these words your spelling word list for December.
- Have your children think of other Christmas words that start with the same letter they are working on each day.
My 6-year-old daughter loves the Christmas ABCs printable pack!
Or to try out the first couple of pages, Download the Christmas ABCs Printable Pack FREE PREVIEW here:
Christmas Song Lyric Sheets and Twelve Days of Christmas Coloring Pages
You might also like this set: Christmas Lyric Sheets and Twelve Days of Christmas Coloring Pages.
Use this 38-page printable pack to sing Christmas songs with your students or family! There are 14 lyric pages for Christmas songs such as “Silent Night,” “Jingle Bells,” and “Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” You’ll also find 12 “The Twelve Days of Christmas” pages in color to hold up while you sing each verse. Kids love doing this! Also included are 12 “The Twelve Days of Christmas” pages to color.
Lyric Sheets Included for the following songs:
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Silent Night
- Deck the Halls
- White Christmas
- Away in a Manger
- Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Joy to the World
- O Come, All Ye Faithful
- Jingle Bells
- The First Noel
- Silver Bells
- What Child is This?
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
You can purchase this set for only $5 at my Teachers Pay Teachers store here.
- Homeschool Enrichment Ideas for the Christmas Season
- How to Replace Your Regular Elementary Curriculum with Holiday-Themed Curriculum in December
- How to do “Fun School” for Homeschool During the Holidays