Who is looking for some fun, helpful, and amazing planner ideas for 2021? I have several in this post that I simply love. Have fun planning with your favorite planner!
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
The Organized Homeschool Life Planner
Last summer I started using a planner specifically made for homeschoolers! It’s called The Organized Homeschool Life Planner.
Successful homeschool mom, author, curriculum writer, and podcaster Melanie Wilson created this planner to go along with her book The Organized Homeschool Life.
The book takes you through a different organizing task each week of the year. You can complete these missions with only 15 minutes a day!
What’s awesome about the planner is that each week has a Weekly Sheet to guide you through that task. But, it’s optional. You can use the planner without the book as well.
Look at all that’s included on a Daily Sheet:
Features of The Organized Homeschool Life Planner
- Comes in your choice of digital or print
- Print is split into 2 volumes (January – June and July – December) so it’s not that heavy.
- It has the months printed, but not the year. That means you can use the same digital version each year!
- The digital version allows you to type in it.
- The pages are larger than other planners (8 1/2 x 11), so you can fit ALL your plans and events there.
- There are daily sheets that take up a whole page, allowing for comprehensive planning.
- Each week contains a meal-planning sheet.
- Softcover and plastic ring binding in the print version.
These next two pages show how you can type in the digital version of The Organized Homeschool Life Planner:
Photos from my physical Organized Homeschool Life Planner:
See The Organized Homeschool Planner, The Organized Homeschool Book, and A Year of Living Productively: Weekly Experiments in Getting More Done here.
Living Well Planner
The past few years I’ve used this planner for much of my business planning. It’s the Living Well Planner from Ruth Soukup of Living Well, Spending Less and the Elite Blogging Academy. It helps me “crush” my goals and “do it scared,” as Ruth always says. 🙂
It’s not just for moms with a business, though. I love her focus on making sure your household is taken care of and your finances are under control each month. The goal sheets, as well as her “Crushing It” training will help you in all areas.
Unique Features of the Living Well Planner:
- It’s not dated, so you can start at any month!
- There are stickers so you can add the month to the colorful tabs on the side
- Hardcover with strong metal rings
- Pocket in the front
- Blank pages for ideas and notes
- Goal-planning pages, Year-at-a-Glance, Important Dates
- Each month has Monthly Goals in these areas: Big Three, Personal Growth, Fun & Recreation, Health & Fitness, Home Improvement, Finance Goals, and Who to Connect With.
- Also for each month: Goal Crushing page, Project Planning page, Monthly Budget planning, Monthly expenses page, and Thoughts & Thanks page.
- Month at a Glance and Weekly (daily) planning
See some photos of my newest planner here:
Here is a fun “app” way to keep your homemaking activities planned and organized. And, it’s so inexpensive! Motivated Moms is only $1.99 a month (or pay annually and get 2 months free).
What I love the most about the Motivated Moms app is that it breaks down certain tasks that you (or, at least, I) don’t seem to get to, such as wiping the outside of appliances or
The Motivated Moms Mobile app is brand new, and it gives you access to the system on your iOS and/or Android phone. Features include:
- The daily preplanned task list is presented to you so you can easily start working on the list. No time-consuming set up necessary! But if you want to customize, you can.
- Swipe left on a task to move, edit, or delete.
- The preplanned tasks are editable: you can change the task name and frequency to fit your household.
- You can add your household members and assign tasks to them. Everyone can choose their own emojis to make it even easier to find their tasks
- You can share your membership account with your household and the data syncs across all devices who have downloaded the app. The app is a free download, just log in with your membership credentials to sync your data across your devices.
- You can add UNLIMITED custom tasks.
- You can change the sort order of the tasks – by room, by person, frequency, or alphabetical.
- A bible reading schedule is included – this can be turned on or off.
Well Ordered Homeschool Planner
The Well Ordered Homeschool Planner is the print planner I’m using this year! I know it will help keep me organized. See inside it here:
I just checked and the current sale price is $15 off the digital undated pdf planner version!
Homeschool Planet online planner
What I Love about Homeschool Planet Online Homeschool Planner
- There are numerous tutorials available (some are included linked through the Help tab and lots of others can be found on Youtube)
- It emails or texts daily/weekly lessons to me and the students. It’s so customizable. You tell it exactly what you want it to do!
- The optional Widgets available on the sidebar. I love them all! To Do list, Daily Quote, Shopping List, Reading List, Daily Bible Verse, Weather, Lookup (links to a number of websites), and Messages. You can easily send, share, or print any of these.
Homeschool Planet Lesson Plan Marketplace
The Lesson Plan Marketplace is so cool because there are pre-made homeschool lesson plans from different homeschool curriculum providers. With just a click, all the assignments, notes, and links are added to your online planner! Some of the ones currently available are Lifepac, BJU Press, Mark Kistler Drawing, Meet the Masters art, Veritas Press, Rosetta Stone, Family Time Fitness, The Mystery of History, IEW Poetry Memorization, IEW Fix It Grammar, Brave Writer, All About Spelling, Saxon Math, and so many more!
And, free means free. No need to enter a credit card, so there’s no need to cancel if you change your mind.
Exclusive Planner Dream Bundle!
(If this next planner isn’t currently available, keep checking back or sign up to be notified because it comes back periodically!)
It includes an 18-month Reminder Binder Planner + Desk Calendar + Stickers!
You get your choice between 4 different sets of stickers!
- Busy Mom (432 Stickers) – lots of school events, play dates, sleepovers, games, practices, lessons, family fun, birthdays, special days, doctor/dentist, vacation, picnic
- Every Gal (432 Stickers) – (no kid stickers) all major holidays, meetings, projects, household tasks, spa/pampering, vacation, coffee, shopping, birthdays, parties/celebrations, date night
- Get it Done, Make it FUN (342 Stickers) – Ideal for productivity planning! Includes checklist strips, goal thermometers, priority 1-2-3, gifting to-do’s, “but firsts” and “& thens”
- ALL-NEW Grateful Heart Stickers (330 stickers) – elevate your attitude of gratitude with these adorable stickers. With designs including thankful, grateful, quotes, sweets, macarons, better together, and many more adorable stickers.
Who is this perfect for?
If you are looking for the perfect gift for a mom, a teen, a teacher, or a co-worker, look no further. They will love this planner set!
Details about the Planner:
The Reminder Binder Planner is good for 18 months. It’s dated January 2021 – June 2022. It includes an elastic bookmark/closer, tabs, hardback cover, and pockets. There is a place for personal information, a list of holidays, and even a ruler!
- Actual size: 8.5 x 7.25 x 1.25 inches (including coil)
- Bindery: White metal twin coil
- Planner weight: 1lb. 7oz. (+ 3oz. for keepsake box)
You’ll just have to take a look at all the photos to see how colorful, fun, and useful this planner is.
Details about the Desk Calendar:
This desk calendar has so many features! The sheet sizes are 12 x 9 inches, and there are 28 total sheets.
And, be sure to follow I Choose Joy! for more helpful organizing and amazing planner ideas coming your way!
Related Amazing Planner Ideas Posts:
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)