What’s a HooRag? Well, that’s what I wanted to know. So I checked out their website and found all about them!
The HooRag company sent us one to try out and review. I’ll give you the final verdict first: After we took the pictures of us trying it on different ways, my four oldest kids each asked me if they could keep it! But I was hoping to keep it myself!
A HooRag is a tube-shaped bandana, made of a cotton/polyester microfiber material. It has no seams or labels, is lightweight, and provides sun and wind protection. It’s used by many who are in outside-type jobs or athletes. But we found quite a few ways that it can be used by people like us. 🙂
1. For my kids (or husband) who don’t like to wear sunscreen
2. When they ski or ice-skate, to keep the chill off their neck or face
3. I like it as a headband–it stayed in my hair all day, where most headbands won’t because my hair is so thick.
4. In the little kids’ dress-up box!
5. Have custom ones made for the homeschool co-op, church youth group, band, or other club or group.
And more fun with the HooRag:
My husband calls this style “The Marley”
And this one “The Toothache”
And here’s a new style for me!