Martin Luther and the Reformation Lapbook
The Martin Luther and the Reformation Lapbook
Use the “Martin Luther and the Reformation” lapbook to solidify your study. Read a book or watch a movie (suggestions are included) and then answer the questions on each of the 14 mini booklets to create a keepsake lapbook! Answers are all included and may be used for kids who can’t write or if you prefer it. Photos of the completed lapbook are also included.
What are the 14 mini books?
- Disagreements with the Catholic Church
- Words in German
- 95 Theses who, what, when, where, why
- Why was Gutenberg printing press significant for the Protestant Reformation?
- Definitions/Vocabulary words
- What led Martin Luther to become a monk?
- Copywork of “A Mighty Fortress is Our God”
- Wartburg Castle: what happened there?
- Other Protestant Reformers
- Match the person to the job/role/position
- Which book of the Bible and verse were especially meaningful to Luther?
- Martin Luther’s parents
- Timeline of Luther’s life
- Tell about the book you read
Pictures of the Martin Luther and the Reformation Lapbook
Video of the Martin Luther Lapbook
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
Books about Martin Luther
and the Trailblazers book Spy for the Night Riders by Jackson.
A newer book we’re adding to our Martin Luther repertoire is When Lightning Struck by Danika Cooley.
Fun Martin Luther and the Reformation Project
Get this amazing project from Homeschool in the Woods!
Reformation Day Printable Pack
Music of the Reformation
- Great Hymns of the Faith online course
- “A Mighty Fortress is Our God” hymn study
- A Reformation Day music lesson is included in the online course Music Lessons for Holidays & Special Days
- The Reformation Day music lesson is also found in Fall Music Lessons for Holidays and Special Days online course)
A great movie for younger kids: The Torchlighters Martin Luther Story