Do you have people over for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s Eve? Is it always a struggle to figure out the menu, shop, and decide when to do each item on your to-do list? Then, you’ll love this new planner! It’s called the Family Nest Holiday Planner, and it’s now available for sale!
Sign up for the 4th Annual Charlotte Mason Inspired Online Conference
I'll be speaking about "Composer Study When You Dislike Classical Music!"
Disclosure: I received a free Holiday Planner so I could honestly review it here, and I am an affiliate which means I’ll receive commissions for any orders placed through my link.
The Family Nest Holiday Planner is a beautifully printed planner (not digital) that will be mailed to you! It’s spiral bound with a nice thick laminated cover and back and full of 18 double-sided, full-color planning pages!
What you get in the Family Nest Holiday Planner
There are three main sections in the Family Nest Holiday Planner: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.
The planner pages include:
- A section for these three holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
- Monthly Calendars (November, December, and January)
- To-Do List and Notes Page for each holiday
- Menu (2 pages for each holiday)
- Recipes (2 pages for each holiday)
- Grocery List (2 pages for each holiday)
- Guest List (2 pages for each holiday)
- Gift List (in the Christmas section, 2 pages)
Special Sale at Family Nest Printing:
You can get 20% off SITEWIDE (excludes purchase of the membership) from 10/14 – 10/17/21 with code GENA20. Family Nest Printing is only offering a 15% off sale this weekend, so this is the best deal out there!
What can you get from Family Nest Printing?
- Customized Printing (See what I’ve printed with them here.)
- Holiday Planner
- Personalized Kids Notebooks
- Daily Planner for Moms
- Daily Planner for Kids
- Homeschool Planner
- Glitter pens and colored pencils (for you planners!)
- Membership (sale not available for the membership — see more about the membership here)