Do you have people over for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s Eve? Is it always a struggle to figure out the menu, shop, and decide when to do each item on your to-do list? Then, you’ll love this new planner! It’s called the Family Nest Holiday Planner, and it’s now available for sale!
Disclosure: I received a free Holiday Planner so I could honestly review it here, and I am an affiliate which means I’ll receive commissions for any orders placed through my link.
The Family Nest Holiday Planner is a beautifully printed planner (not digital) that will be mailed to you! It’s spiral bound with a nice thick laminated cover and back and full of 18 double-sided, full-color planning pages!
What you get in the Family Nest Holiday Planner
There are three main sections in the Family Nest Holiday Planner: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.
The planner pages include:
- A section for these three holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
- Monthly Calendars (November, December, and January)
- To-Do List and Notes Page for each holiday
- Menu (2 pages for each holiday)
- Recipes (2 pages for each holiday)
- Grocery List (2 pages for each holiday)
- Guest List (2 pages for each holiday)
- Gift List (in the Christmas section, 2 pages)
Special Sale at Family Nest Printing:
You can get 20% off SITEWIDE (excludes purchase of the membership) from 10/14 – 10/17/21 with code GENA20. Family Nest Printing is only offering a 15% off sale this weekend, so this is the best deal out there!
What can you get from Family Nest Printing?
- Customized Printing (See what I’ve printed with them here.)
- Holiday Planner
- Personalized Kids Notebooks
- Daily Planner for Moms
- Daily Planner for Kids
- Homeschool Planner
- Glitter pens and colored pencils (for you planners!)
- Membership (sale not available for the membership — see more about the membership here)
Leave a Reply