Who is looking for some fun, helpful, and amazing planner ideas for 2019? I have several in this post that I simply love. Have fun planning with your favorite planner!
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
The Organized Homeschool Life Planner
Last summer I started using a planner specifically made for homeschoolers! It’s called The Organized Homeschool Life Planner.
Successful homeschool mom, author, curriculum writer, and podcaster Melanie Wilson created this planner to go along with her book The Organized Homeschool Life.
Get anything from the Organized Homeschool store for 15% off through 12/31/18
with coupon code
The book takes you through a different organizing task each week of the year. You can complete these missions with only 15 minutes a day!
What’s awesome about the planner is that each week has a Weekly Sheet to guide you through that task. But, it’s optional. You can use the planner without the book as well.
Look at all that’s included on a Daily Sheet:
Features of The Organized Homeschool Life Planner
- Comes in your choice of digital or print
- Print is split into 2 volumes (January – June and July – December) so it’s not that heavy.
- It has the months printed, but not the year. That means you can use the same digital version each year!
- The digital version allows you to type in it.
- The pages are larger than other planners (8 1/2 x 11), so you can fit ALL your plans and events there.
- There are daily sheets that take up a whole page, allowing for comprehensive planning.
- Each week contains a meal-planning sheet.
- Softcover and plastic ring binding in the print version.
These next two pages show how you can type in the digital version of The Organized Homeschool Life Planner:
Photos from my physical Organized Homeschool Life Planner:
See The Organized Homeschool Planner, The Organized Homeschool Book, and A Year of Living Productively: Weekly Experiments in Getting More Done here.
Living Well Planner
This next year I’m trying out a new planner for much of my business planning. It’s the Living Well Planner from Ruth Soukup of Living Well, Spending Less and the Elite Blogging Academy. I’m excited to see how this will help me “crush” my goals and “do it scared,” as Ruth always says. 🙂
It’s not just for moms with a business, though. I love her focus on making sure your household is taken care of and your finances are under control each month. The goal sheets, as well as her “Crushing It” training will help you in all areas.
Get the Living Well Planner now : this week only. . the lowest price of the year!
Unique Features of the Living Well Planner:
- It’s un-dated, so you can start at any month!
- There are stickers so you can add the month to the colorful tabs on the side
- Hardcover with strong metal rings
- Pocket in the front
- Blank pages for ideas and notes
- Goal-planning pages, Year-at-a-Glance, Important Dates
- Each month has Monthly Goals in these areas: Big Three, Personal Growth, Fun & Recreation, Health & Fitness, Home Improvement, Finance Goals, and Who to Connect With.
- Also for each month: Goal Crushing page, Project Planning page, Monthly Budget planning, Monthly expenses page, and Thoughts & Thanks page.
- Month at a Glance and Weekly (daily) planning
See some photos of my newest planner here:
Brilliant Life Planner
I used the Brilliant Life Planner from Brilliant Business Moms in 2018. It worked great for me!
Here are some of the features I love the most about the Brilliant Life Planner:
- It’s beautiful
- Very strong, hardback cover
- Comes in a nice box to keep it safe when traveling with it
- Goal and Project Planning Pages
- Lots of blank pages for my own thoughts and ideas
- Comes with PLANNER SCHOOL video course– I absolutely loved this in helping me prepare for the new year last December. I’ll be watching it again soon to get ready for next year!
- Some other bonuses such as a digital version of Brilliant Business Planner.
It was hard, but I found a few pages I hadn’t written on yet!
Starting NOW through Friday, December 14th at midnight Pacific is FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY! All US Planner Orders will ship FREE and come with 2 FREE Sticker sets!
Tuesday, December 18th at midnight Pacific is the HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINE for US Orders. This deadline is much later than most small businesses. (Priority mail shipping and ready-to-ship planners for the win!)
Exclusive 2019-20 Planner Dream Bundle!
(The sale is not currently available, but keep checking back or sign up to be notified because it comes back periodically!)
It includes an 18-month Reminder Binder Planner + Desk Calendar + Stickers!
It’s on sale from 12/10 – 12/12 for Only $19.95 + FREE SHIPPING!
The regular price is $49.95. What a deal!
But, hurry, it’s only available through Wednesday.
You get your choice between 4 different sets of stickers!
- Busy Mom (432 Stickers) – lots of school events, play dates, sleepovers, games, practices, lessons, family fun, birthdays, special days, doctor/dentist, vacation, picnic
- Every Gal (432 Stickers) – (no kid stickers) all major holidays, meetings, projects, household tasks, spa/pampering, vacation, coffee, shopping, birthdays, parties/celebrations, date night
- Get it Done, Make it FUN (342 Stickers) – Ideal for productivity planning! Includes checklist strips, goal thermometers, priority 1-2-3, gifting to-do’s, “but firsts” and “& thens”
- ALL-NEW Grateful Heart Stickers (330 stickers) – elevate your attitude of gratitude with these adorable stickers. With designs including thankful, grateful, quotes, sweets, macarons, better together, and many more adorable stickers.
Who is this perfect for?
If you are looking for the perfect gift for a mom, a teen, a teacher, or a co-worker, look no further. They will love this planner set!
Details about the Planner:
The planner is good for 18 months. It’s dated January 2019 – June 2020. It includes an elastic bookmark/closer, tabs, hardback cover, and pockets. There is a place for personal information, a list of holidays, and even a ruler!
- Actual size: 8.5 x 7.25 x 1.25 inches (including coil)
- Bindery: White metal twin coil
- Planner weight: 1lb. 7oz. (+ 3oz. for keepsake box)
You’ll just have to take a look at all the photos to see how colorful, fun, and useful this planner is.
Details about the Desk Calendar:
This desk calendar has so many features! The sheet sizes are 12 x 9 inches, and there are 28 total sheets.
And, be sure to follow I Choose Joy! for more Amazing Planner Ideas coming your way!
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.)